• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 12: Rabbitohs v Eels

Just rewatched the game and I must say huge kudos to Taane. He is not the most skilled or fast players and has some clangers in him but he turns up every game and does all the hard hit ups and gives his all every game.

Joe Ofahengaue not being charged is borderline corruption.

It's a decision made purely for optics.

Like when your partner makes a decision you disagree with but you back them for unity's sake.

Last edited:
Next week the bottom 3 teams have a bye but Parra (who are two points ahead) are playing the Sharks so hopefully they get beaten.

Then we play the Titans which of course is a must win game.

Even though we scored 42 points I thought we played without anyone organising. Outside of the AJ try there was no backline movements in our tries.
So great to get a win. And at my first live game since Perth last year. Anyway, how did others see Deon fitting in as an organising half? He certainly scored a great try, and looked solid to me in defence. But what about as a game manager? At times, particularly, in the first half when Jack was still there he looked a bit lost to me particularly close to the line. This is an observation for your advice...not necessarily a statement of fact. So thoughts as where he is at as a fill in #7 please.....

Back