• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Maybe JWH has some Trump about him. He’s so often under judiciary scrutiny that they struggle to figure out which single incident to focus on and excuse them all?
Nah, he’s getting favoured customer benefits….’oh, it’s Jared again, just add it to his tab’.
I wonder if he’s ever dipped his hand into his pockets or does he just have a float that he tops up anually.

Really?

I thought he was one of the guys back for the last half dozen games of the year.
Yeah, it was just something that was said a couple of weeks ago without anything to back it up so let's hope it is wrong and I can't find any reports that say he won't be back........wait and see I guess.

I'll try to get to training and make some enquiries.

Really?

I thought he was one of the guys back for the last half dozen games of the year.
When I spoke to him a while ago he was looking at being back around round 20. But there has been a bit of talk since that he wouldn’t be back this season.

When I spoke to him a while ago he was looking at being back around round 20. But there has been a bit of talk since that he wouldn’t be back this season.
Saw a photo of him in a moon boot today so seems unlikely. Arent foot injuries notoriously slow healers too? After a dream run of about 4-5 years with little to no injuries, hes been in the absolute shit for the past 18 months.

I do wonder (and it’s just a fan conspiracy) that perhaps the dates for Tatola and Graham in particular are being withheld to see if we keep our season alive.

If we lose 2 in a row, I reckon we get word they’re out for the year.

If we win our next 3-4, I reckon we get word their return is imminent.

Obviously the club wouldn’t want to admit they’re hedging their bets on the season when finals are still mathematically in play.

Saw a photo of him in a moon boot today so seems unlikely. Arent foot injuries notoriously slow healers too? After a dream run of about 4-5 years with little to no injuries, hes been in the absolute shit for the past 18 months.
Ah, that’s right. It’s a foot. They are tricky.

Who was the forward back in the day that had the foot injury that saw them out for a ridiculous amount of time? It just kept getting extended and extended. Was lke Ben Ross, or Manase or one of the Lowe’s or someone?

When I spoke to him that was after the Panthers game. It sounds like things haven’t progressed since. But I have been told by 2 seperate people that it is looking like the season. What you’re saying just further backs that up.

Was he still getting around on that little scooter thing to rest his leg on?

I do wonder (and it’s just a fan conspiracy) that perhaps the dates for Tatola and Graham in particular are being withheld to see if we keep our season alive.

Obviously the club wouldn’t want to admit they’re hedging their bets on the season when finals are still mathematically in play.
I don’t think it is the case for Junior, but could be for Stretch. Once we see Stretch doing contact at training then you’ll know that he is a couple of weeks.

The injury management of this club should all be with a view to having everyone fit and ready for Day 1 of preseason training. Anyone who needs surgery, like Arrow, should have it at the end of the season so they are recovered for pre-season.

Anyone already recovering and only available for a few games shouldn't be risked.

All guns blazing for 2025.

That makes sense.

Latest posts

Back