• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 16: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

Apparently at the player media interviews today they all asked about Le Blanc so I assume he’s likely to debut.

I’ll listen later

The main difference is we’re coping with the long term injuries with a drip feed of mid term players coming back. Manly are hitting the wall harder at the moment. I look back at that round 1 game and we had them on the ropes early in the game and we went to sleep to see them turn the momentum their way. That was 2 points butchered.
I see the early betting markets has Souths as favourites.

We had 18 players to choose from last week. This week we lose two to SOO. Gray thinks he'll be back. Not sure if anyone else. That would give us possibly 17 players available for selection. Yep, feel sorry for Manly.

1. Gray
2. AJ
3. Milne
4. Kennar
5. Gagai
6. Wighton
7. Walker
8. Moale
9. Cook
10. Keppie
11. Chee Kam
12. Host
13. Koloamatangi
14. Mamouzelos
15. Duncan
16. Burgess
17. Le Blanc??

Kennar needs to lift his game this week.

So the difference in last week's team to this week could be Gray in for Trell and Duncan starting for Murray? Then a bench forward in for Duncan's bench spot? That's not too bad.

Wins divided by games played (a drawn match is fed in as a half).

Other sports with an uneven number of games played have already solved this issue for you NRL. No need to reinvent the wheel, it’s already been done.

Actual ladder:

1. Storm .769
2. Panthers .714
3. Sharks .714
4. Dolphins .615
5. Roosters .571
6. Dogs .538
7. Raiders .538
8. Sea Eagles .535
——————-
9. Cowboys .533 (+1 Spot)
10. Broncos .500 (-1 Spot)

Dragons .500
Warriors .464
Knights .428
Rabbitohs .307
Eels .285
Tigers .230
Titans .230

Cowboys are the only ones currently disadvantaged (I use that term lightly) by the bye/ladder/points situation.

People not being able to get their head around why getting no points for a bye is just as flawed as getting points for a bye is a mystery to me.

So the difference in last week's team to this week could be Gray in for Trell and Duncan starting for Murray? Then a bench forward in for Duncan's bench spot? That's not too bad.
I’d guess Chee Kam to start on an edge, Gray to fullback, Le Blanc (if he’s the debutant) to the bench.

Cam was on the bench last week.

Latest posts

Back