• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 1: Other Matches

Edwards
Turbo
Walsh
Teddy

Are IMO all better all round fullbacks than Mitchell and are elite

There are other fullbacks like Gutho who I’d have at fullback every day of the week over Latrell.

Just my opinion. He’s elite in the attacking zone for sure. Probably the best , but the game of Rugby League is not all about looking flashy with the ball.

Id agree with Turbo.
if we’re talking about “more strings in a bow”. Walsh is certainly flashy with a poor passing game and poor defense. Can’t really kick either

Teddy is or has been great but certainly can’t score the tries that Latrell does , can’t kick and generally has been a ball hog, stifling the attack

Give me Latrell, yes with his “faults”, over Edwards any day

Keep Mitchell in the 1, develop Gray as a 7, get Graham and Wighton back in the centres, groom Munro to take over from AJ at some point, recruit Caleb Clarke for the other wing.

That 1-7 can win a comp. Clarke, Wighton and Graham compensate what Mitchell lacks (so you get all the pros and cover the cons).

And just make sure the guys in back up, like Mellars and some other big boy outside backs are similar yardage players so your depth can cover similar traits as your starters. I.e, replace like skills for like skills.

Clarke, Wighton and Graham will take pressure off the pack, which if Moale hits this year, should hold its own maybe.

The super coach has his work cut out with this mob. They’ve played soft option footy all day

What a joke of a decision - no way that’s a penalty try

Wouldn't you say Nichols lost that?.

Truly awful decision on the penalty try. Don’t know what the bunker was thinking there.

But the good news is that the downtown penalty is being selectively enforced. So there’s that.

Could we see the first team ruled out of the premiership race?

Actually no…there’s only 10 seconds left.

Badger having a shocker in the bunker.

Our recruitment stinks…. We have 6 origin players……roster and player talent was not the problem last year and not the problem this year…..
Was a problem last year.
Our biggest issue is quality depth. We have kennar Milne and Thompson who have been in and out if the team because they have not cut it but we have kept them.

Then there is people on here who can't handle being wrong and will just stick to their guns no matter what, I mean is your ego that bad? Who gives a shit if you get something wrong, own up to it and move on like an adult.

Took me like a day to stop laughing at this post when I saw who posted it.

This post is satirical yeah?

You’ve gotta kiss a few frogs in the development game.

Gray looks good. As does Duncan.

Fletcher could be a goer.

I dont know what the club has against size though.

Gray is tiny, Munro is a small winger, Duncan is a small middle, Moale isn’t small, but he’s certainly that lower centre of gravity type middle. Mellars is the closest thing we have to a big outside back, and he’s more basketball player shaped.

Just get some big kids who have physicality on their side.

Took me like a day to stop laughing at this post when I saw who posted it.

This post is satirical yeah?

In order to extinguish any doubt about my intentions on my post.

You are, Sonic Star, exactly, to a bloody tee, the person you posted negatively about.

Back