• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Paris Peace Conference 1919.

In just 6 days 11,000 young African fighting age men landed on the Italian island of Lampedusua , 7000 came in just 48 hours, this cant continue , if it does and people in Africa see the green light the numbers we see now will increase massively .
So you are deeply concerned whats your solution?

Ps the figure quoted is 7000 bloodthirsty savages!šŸ˜‚

It has to be stopped and the soft cocks at the UN ignored, migrants are going across the channel in inflatables and demanding housing and welfare, same for France, you just cant let thousands of African men decide they dont like their country anymore and landing in another country demanding entry, use the navy, drag them back in chains, dump them on an island and tell their home country to come get them, it has to stop and must be stopped.
So you are deeply concerned whats your solution?

It has to be stopped and the soft cocks at the UN ignored, migrants are going across the channel in inflatables and demanding housing and welfare, same for France,
Same for Greece.

One of my ex wives is Greek and came back to live in Aus in recent times and we caught up for lunch.

The stories and photos she has regarding "migrants" just arriving on the shores, what they are demanding and camping right out the front of businesses and refusing to move are outrageous.

Reading up on the influx of natives,the virtues of free enterprise were in the forefront.People smugglers!
Apparently the Italian pm is a member of the far ****in right party.
Will be interesting to see how itā€™s resolved.
The locals are helping these people with food etc.it seems as though they are refugees from their own countries!
It wouldnā€™t matter if these poor countries were run by Donald D Trump,they would still be poor!

Ok so they are poor, but they also moan about Europeans coming into Africa, now many whites in Africa have left, they have their continent to have and enjoy, like it or not it is a disaster to have young African men just landing in Europe demanding a living.
Reading up on the influx of natives,the virtues of free enterprise were in the forefront.People smugglers!
Apparently the Italian pm is a member of the far ****in right party.
Will be interesting to see how itā€™s resolved.
The locals are helping these people with food etc.it seems as though they are refugees from their own countries!
It wouldnā€™t matter if these poor countries were run by Donald D Trump,they would still be poor!

So because you care deeply what is a working solution,the same problem exists in Scandinavia?Whingeing and whining doesnt work!

I did give an opinion, drag them bag to Libya in chains if they have to, or dump them on an Island and tell their home countries to come get them, do that and the trade stops..
The west is far far too soft.
So because you care deeply what is a working solution,the same problem exists in Scandinavia?Whingeing and whining doesnt work!

For you super smart guys.
Google ā€œwhy is Africa so poorā€There are quite a few reasons,not just white supremacy!

Are you being honest with yourself?, the economy of those countries was screwed by interference?, mags before the Europeans came they had no economies,
This is objectively and manifestly false.

The African "countries" (there was a range of political systems to be clear) - particulary in the North and North East - had incredible economies that had rich histories, complex political structures and at least one of them (modern day Ethiopia) was the richest the world has ever seen.

The Europeans "came" as you put it, because of the wealth of these countries.

They were able to subjugate them because:

1) They had advanced weaponery (that they had stolen) to the African "countries"
2) They spent a couple of hundred years systemically and ruthlessly stripping most of Africa of its men, women and children who were captured and sold into slavery. I'm talking millions of people (~12.5m)
3) They brutally repressed any uprisings, including slaughtering thousands of people indiscriminately.

It is antediluvian to even suggest there weren't economies in Africa. One of the oldest civilisations in the world is in Africa - who had a complex system of government, an integrated economy and an engineering capability that has never been matched - I mean they built structures that are still standing 4000 years later.
Indeed Europeans adopted a number of the economic practices of the Egyptians. Just like we lifted a number of our mathematical structures from the Arabs of the Middle East, which is adjacent to the African continent.

It's not often that @Magaoidh and I agree - but on this he is 100% correct. If we don't learn the lessons of history we are doomed to repeat them.

The middle east conflict is a prime example of this.

Ok so they are poor, but they also moan about Europeans coming into Africa, now many whites in Africa have left, they have their continent to have and enjoy, like it or not it is a disaster to have young African men just landing in Europe demanding a living.
Again, factually incorrect.

Have a look at the ownership structures of resource companies in particular and where those profits are repatriated to.

The current influx of refugees into Europe is truly awful on every level.

The reasons for it are complex (but are in part laid at the door of European/Western rapaciousness in Africa over decades and centuries), and finding a pathway defies simplistic jingoistic "final solutions" propogated by the European Far Right and their Populist mouthpieces - which you are clearly parroting.

Because, actions have consequences and poorly thought out actions will lead to potentially horrendous unintended consequences.

My oh my i get the feeling you are just so full of yourself, and no matter what happened 200 years ago the people of Europe and the UK today are not to blame for the past .
As for being Left or Right its the left that creates situations like we are seeing as with the US southern border by being weak, and you said going on past posting you had no interest in conversing with me, i have zero interest in your posts as with the long winded rubbish above, please keep to your word and no more replies.
This is objectively and manifestly false.

The African "countries" (there was a range of political systems to be clear) - particulary in the North and North East - had incredible economies that had rich histories, complex political structures and at least one of them (modern day Ethiopia) was the richest the world has ever seen.

The Europeans "came" as you put it, because of the wealth of these countries.

They were able to subjugate them because:

1) They had advanced weaponery (that they had stolen) to the African "countries"
2) They spent a couple of hundred years systemically and ruthlessly stripping most of Africa of its men, women and children who were captured and sold into slavery. I'm talking millions of people (~12.5m)
3) They brutally repressed any uprisings, including slaughtering thousands of people indiscriminately.

It is antediluvian to even suggest there weren't economies in Africa. One of the oldest civilisations in the world is in Africa - who had a complex system of government, an integrated economy and an engineering capability that has never been matched - I mean they built structures that are still standing 4000 years later.
Indeed Europeans adopted a number of the economic practices of the Egyptians. Just like we lifted a number of our mathematical structures from the Arabs of the Middle East, which is adjacent to the African continent.

It's not often that @Magaoidh and I agree - but on this he is 100% correct. If we don't learn the lessons of history we are doomed to repeat them.

The middle east conflict is a prime example of this.

Last edited:
My oh my i get the feeling you are just so full of yourself, and no matter what happened 200 years ago the people of Europe and the UK today are not to blame for the past .
As for being Left or Right its the left that creates situations like we are seeing as with the US southern border by being weak, and you said going on past posting you had no interest in conversing with me, i have zero interest in your posts as with the long winded rubbish above, please keep to your word and no more replies.
Oh diddums.

As soon as someone points out the flaws in your ā€œargumentsā€, logically and with facts you have a tantie.

Hereā€™s the thing though.

You make inflammatory comments that have no basis in fact and Iā€™ll call you out.

You want to argue using logic and facts Iā€™ll engage in the same way.

Your choice.

No sorry but if you remember you said you would not be corresponding, ie you were done, and on my side the long winded pontificating rubbish you posted above tells me all about you as a person i need to know , im sure the people of the UK and Europe have little interest in what happened in Africa 200 years ago, they do however care greatly re the hundreds of millions who might attempt to gatecrash their countries and the effect it would have on their lives, and might i add resource companies of which ive owned many over the years provide both jobs and cash for economies in Africa, i myself will not now touch any company operating in Africa, you burn you learn!, you say my argument had " flaws", that is your opinion and i am really not interested, i bet the people dealing with the influx of illegal immigrants coming in on rubber dingies would not be interested in your argument either..
Oh diddums.

As soon as someone points out the flaws in your ā€œargumentsā€, logically and with facts you have a tantie.

Hereā€™s the thing though.

You make inflammatory comments that have no basis in fact and Iā€™ll call you out.

You want to argue using logic and facts Iā€™ll engage in the same way.

Your choice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back