• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

NRL 2023: Tipping Competition Discussion

Ok. At this point, I’m 6 from 6.

Quite nervous about my tips today though.

Raiders and Parra.

They could easily go either way. I’m not convinced that the Raiders have turned the corner.

And Canterbury could easily roll the Eels, who were atrocious last week against the Tigpies…luckily for them the Tigpies were worse.

Well done on another good Round guys!

At the completion of Round 7, we have rabs1 leading. But hot on his heals is BOONIE1978, Bunny boy brothers, and NP Premiers.

Yes, I've finally snuck into the four as I had a good Round, 7 out of 8.

Bring on Round 8!

Prior to this week I had a couple of shockers.

Well, a bit like the Dolphins I’ve scraped into the 8 this week.

Don’t expect to stay there mind, but I’m claiming it while I’m there! 😂

Did anyone else find Round 10 bloody tough to pick in the end? A few unexpected results. I was going okay, but then got none of the Sunday games right.

Looking at the results, there was a few of you who picked six correct. That's not bad going.

So at the completion of 10 Rounds, the top five is, rabs1, BOONIE1978, Madmike4, Bunny boy brothers, and Prowsey.

I've drifted a bit to 7th.

Looking forward to Round 11!!

Ok.

6 from 6 so far this week.

Bit nervous about the Sharks v Manly game.

Depends which team turns up I guess (and I’m talking about both of them).

And can’t work out why the Knights are favourites…

Oh and my son has joined the tipping comp.

Last edited:
Sharks have a few out. Don’t have a great record at Brookie. Turbo’s last chance to show something before the Origin sides are named as they play the last game next week. Could Manly win? Sharks would still be favourites.

What a tough week!! Dunno how you guys did but I got 3 out of 8. So many upsets, impossible to pick. So much so that if you tipped well in this one, it's like I'd say you know nothing about Footy haha.

Conrats to BOONIE1978 on tipping 5!

After Round 12, the top 5 are, BOONIE1978, Bunny boy brothers, rabs1, Mr Rabbitoh and Prowsey.

See ya's in Round 13!!

A hard week to tip these bloody bye Rounds! How'd we all go?! 3/5 for me.

Nothing has changed in the top four of the ladder but Glory Glory Rabbitohs charges into 5th spot with four correct tips!

6/8 for me this Round, not too bad, I'll take it. There was a few games there heading into the Round that were pretty tough to pick.

I see a few of you tipped 6/8 too, well done.

After 15 Rounds we have Bunny boy brothers in the lead. Hot on his heels is BOONIE1978, Glory Glory Rabbitohs, and Mr Rabbitoh, closely followed by rabs1.

Another Origin effected Round coming up which will be hard to pick.

Came back from an appalling start to be 4/8.

falling back to my natural tipping level! 😂

Ahhh, Origin effected Rounds are always tough to pick but I went okay with 3/5.

BOONIE1978 tipped 4/5 to take the lead in the tipping comp, while rabs1 also tipped 4 to move into the top four with Mr Rabbitoh in 5th. Otherwise, the top five remains the same.

I've dropped to 8th grrrrrrr.

Bring on Round 17!

Good weekend of tipping for me with 4/5! There were quite a few of you who got four so that's a great effort in an Origin-impacted Round.

After 19 Rounds, Bunny boy brothers leads but I'm hot on his heels in second. Rounding out the top five is BOONIE1978, Glory Glory Rabbitohs, and Mr Rabbitoh.

Good luck in Round 20 everyone!

How'd we all go in Round 20? I got 7 which is great! A lot of you did actually.

Jeez it's a close comp! Bunny boy brothers still in 1st with 105 but I'm second also with 105. BOONIE1978 has 105 too! So close. We must be separated on margins (still don't understand how they work.

Glory Glory Rabbitohs is 4th with 103 and Mr Rabbitoh is 5th with 102.

Not much in it at all!

Looking forward to Round 21.

Back