• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

NRL 2023: Tipping Competition Discussion

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tipping Competition

This year's tipping competition will be operated via the NRL's website. If you don't already have an account, you can sign up by clicking here.

Once you have either created an account or logged in to your existing account, please click here to join The Pride's official tipping competition for 2023.

Looking forward to some banter and seeing everyone's results!

The first upset comes through Brisbane. I don’t like seeing Brisbane win, but taking away two points from Penrith has to be good for us.

That’s why I ****ing hate tipping competitions!

I suck at ‘em! 🤣

1 from 3 so far.

I’m now considering changing my tip back to the Roosters…which should guarantee that the Dolphins win.

That’s why I ****ing hate tipping competitions!

I suck at ‘em! 🤣

1 from 3 so far.

I’m now considering changing my tip back to the Roosters…which should guarantee that the Dolphins win.
I’ve been saying all week the Dolphins will get flogged. Practically guaranteed that Wayne will pull out some magic now 😂

I’ve changed my tip to the Roosters.

That should guarantee a Dolphins win.

(And if this happens I’ll be over the moon! Tipping comp be damned! 🤪)

Round one is always the hardest to tip. There is always upsets the first few weeks. Also teams that were poor the previous season could be coming good. We saw that last year with the Cowboys.

The thing I have learnt about round one is we see so many overreactions.

I’ve been saying all week the Dolphins will get flogged. Practically guaranteed that Wayne will pull out some magic now 😂
I am on the dolphins

Started 0 from 3
Now 3 from 6

If Dolphins and Titans win, I'll be happy with week 1 tips

Great first Round in the tipping comp. A few results I don't think anyone would have picked.

Congrats to Madmike4, Jetrider and Brizey18 (sorry, I don't know who's who in the tipping comp so just going off your names on there) who lead the comp with 6 correct tips In Round 1. The rest of us will have to catch up.

I completely forgot to enter and didn't do so until Saturday so you've all had a head start on me hahaha.

On to Round 2.

I got 4 from 8.

Although I should get an extra one for sacrificing my Dolphins tip (changed it to the Roosters) to ensure they won! 🤣

Struggling for a last man standing tip this week

I'm going crazy -- I tried to enter tips, the website told me I had to register. I clicked 'register' and it told me I already have registered. I have no idea what to do now. Is there a secret code or something?

Hi Babzee,

Have you tried using a different browser?

The NRL website isn't the greatest piece of tech in the world and there are issues from time to time.

Cheers,
J

Latest posts

Back