• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Don't see why he would leave his home town and go back over there? Money aside haha
Good chance to go back to NZ where he grew up and get out of his father’s shadow. It’s wishful thinking though, I think they’ll probably go for Hughes.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already But Thomas Fletcher has extended until the end of '25.

Great news.

Kids is a genuine goer. His attack might not be razor sharp just yet, but the kid is a genuine edge (something I’m not sure Kolo or Duncan is), and with a higher ceiling IMO than Lovett.

So now that JFH is leaving Penrith they'll be looking for a prop. Surely we already have someone ready to replace Tom that hasn't been leaked to the media parasites yet. We won't win a battle with Penrith trying to sign someone now.

This talk of the Warriors is amusing. When was the last time they won a comp ? 🤔 They look a good team on paper , but so do we. I'll start talking them up when they start producing in the big games. The class on their wings saves their arse on many occasions.

So now that JFH is leaving Penrith they'll be looking for a prop. Surely we already have someone ready to replace Tom that hasn't been leaked to the media parasites yet. We won't win a battle with Penrith trying to sign someone now.
I believe that we do have someone lined up.

The rumour is they are after

Stefano Utoikamanu​

This talk of the Warriors is amusing. When was the last time they won a comp ? 🤔 They look a good team on paper , but so do we. I'll start talking them up when they start producing in the big games. The class on their wings saves their arse on many occasions.
They have all the foundations right mate - strong leadership, solid front office, grounded, discerning and astute coach, dominant in form #7 who is an inspirational captain, calculated and targeted retention and recruitment team, and a great brand of footy!
No fluke last year - glad that they have shut up the doomsdayers! A pleasure to watch!
Good on them - they deserve success.

They have all the foundations right mate - strong leadership, solid front office, grounded, discerning and astute coach, dominant in form #7 who is an inspirational captain, calculated and targeted retention and recruitment team, and a great brand of footy!
No fluke last year - glad that they have shut up the doomsdayers! A pleasure to watch!
Good on them - they deserve success.
Yes, I like how they're looking, but they are definitely a wait and see team. The coach looked the goods last year, now can he back it up with a side that's pretty well stacked or will they get injuries to key personnel and fall in a heap like another side we're all familiar with.

Back