• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

they mentioned Souths had 97% completion rate, and "with so much more possession were only able to beat the Dogs by 4 points". Completion rate does not equal possession. The Dogs had 14 more sets of six than us!
I was yelling at the TV when they said this!

I'd like to know which Souths "official" rejected the guests and said they can pay $800 for 3 guests who can't eat due to ramadan.

The "box" is massive, and the Burgess's are considered Souths royalty.

What is going on with the officials at the club?
How the hell is this news?

The low life NRL media are on a feeding frenzy at the moment.

I'd like to know which Souths "official" rejected the guests and said they can pay $800 for 3 guests who can't eat due to ramadan.

“I don't know if Julie left because she was unhappy about what had happened with Luke and George.”

“WWOS does not suggest the claims are true, only that they have been made.“

Media making a big “kerfuffle” for clicks & ratings.

Far out there's a negative story about everything out there this week.
Russell is very strict about freebies. When he asked me to do the 2014 GF photography he was VERY clear in stating there was one ticket only, none for mates or wives etc. Just mine. Yes Russell I got the message lol.

Fair enough too, I never expected to bring anyone, it was for photos, not a social outing.

I would expect this story to be true.

Got the media is stretching woth this story.

Kent and Braith seem to have an issue with someone in the administration as Souths above the coaching staff.

Is it Solly or Schaffer or both?

Who is the ‘they’ they keep referring to when they say ‘the club’. It’s clear they aren’t referring to JD. Or at least, it seems that way.

Kent and Braith seem to have an issue with someone in the administration as Souths above the coaching staff.

Who is the ‘they’ they keep referring to when they say ‘the club’. It’s clear they aren’t referring to JD. Or at least, it seems that way.
Wraith has been acting like a ba y since illias got dropped. If this is how it is going to be like we should just let illas go.

I’d have thought Solly. Brock is on the radar of Souths fans but I doubt Kent would know him from a bar of soap.

We don't give the media shit. When they come all blokey-blokey looking for the inside word, we shut them out. Been that way since the Richo/Madge days. Save for one or two "in" guys like Crawley when Bennett was here, or Nicolussi now.

So, when the chips are down, those on the out want to throw the boot in like Kent and co.

Personally, they can go as hard as they like. No-one with half a brain takes anything they say seriously anyway.

Who’d have thought last year that the 2 coaches with the most to fear after 5 rounds this year was going to be JD and Arthur.

Add Ciraldo to the list, but he was already on it

Who’d have thought last year that the 2 coaches with the most to fear after 5 rounds this year was going to be JD and Arthur.

Add Ciraldo to the list, but he was already on it
I know this will sound crazy.

But I’d take Ciraldo as a coach.

He’s turned the Bulldogs into a much harder unit than people give him credit for.

His problem at the Doggies is the lack of talent. But their defensive resolve is pretty good.

And he doesn’t appear to take shit from players…everyone is expected to work hard.

I know this will sound crazy.

But I’d take Ciraldo as a coach.

He’s turned the Bulldogs into a much harder unit than people give him credit for.

His problem at the Doggies is the lack of talent. But their defensive resolve is pretty good.

And he doesn’t appear to take shit from players…everyone is expected to work hard.
Defensive coach only

Anyone who continues to pick Hutchinson at half has no idea offensively

But yeah I’d take him tomorrow to run our defence and standards

Back