• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

I usually look forward to a podcast with something Souths centric. Not this week…

View attachment 2294
Looking forward to Bloke/Guru - probably still crapping on about how good Damien Cook and Keaon Koloamatangi are and how everyone else is letting them down :ROFLMAO:

I really like Denan's one-on-one interviews with players but gees that captain-obvious podcast misses the mark far too much.

Looking forward to Bloke/Guru - probably still crapping on about how good Damien Cook and Keaon Koloamatangi are and how everyone else is letting them down :ROFLMAO:

I really like Denan's one-on-one interviews with players but gees that captain-obvious podcast misses the mark far too much.
The Bloke podcast is shit.

The Captain's run is really, really good with some great analysis from Cam Smith and Denan sounds half intelligent during it.

It's fairly long to be fair, but I've found that you can listen to it at 1.25X speed - as Smith talks slower than an old cocky.

Each to their own.

I find the Captains run to be a bit middle of the way, but do tune it when we win.

Bloke is fine for what it is. It’s just a long winded chat. And yes Guru can get a bit unbearable at times (when he talks about historical yarns as if he was in the dressing room at the time) and the other non Denan/Matty guy just repeats whatever the last person said (unless it’s about Canberra), but it serves a purpose.

Again, I tune in when we win. You get a good 20-30 minute Souths only chat. If we were put off by occasional dribble none of us would be on here. :)

Each to their own.

I find the Captains run to be a bit middle of the way, but do tune it when we win.

Bloke is fine for what it is. It’s just a long winded chat. And yes Guru can get a bit unbearable at times (when he talks about historical yarns as if he was in the dressing room at the time) and the other non Denan/Matty guy just repeats whatever the last person said (unless it’s about Canberra), but it serves a purpose.

Again, I tune in when we win. You get a good 20-30 minute Souths only chat. If we were put off by occasional dribble none of us would be on here. :)
Bloke is fine for what it is, outside of the "guru" who does my head in. But the amount of stuff that is said with utter conviction that is patently false just gets under my skin sometimes.

Like last week, they mentioned Souths had 97% completion rate, and "with so much more possession were only able to beat the Dogs by 4 points". Completion rate does not equal possession. The Dogs had 14 more sets of six than us!

I like our dribble better :)

Each to their own.

Haha summed up well. When Kemp says “yeah so guys how about Tatola, 140m 25PCM 20 tackles 3 missed 3 Tackle Breaks.. wow whatd you guys think” does my head in for some reason.

Haha summed up well. When Kemp says “yeah so guys how about Tatola, 140m 25PCM 20 tackles 3 missed 3 Tackle Breaks.. wow whatd you guys think” does my head in for some reason.
The missed tackles stat! They love it.

“34 tackles, ZERO MISSED!!!” :)

Missed tackles in NRL is the ERA of Major League Baseball. Highly subjective and incredibly over-appreciated by people who don’t care for context.

The missed tackles stat! They love it.

“34 tackles, ZERO MISSED!!!” :)

Missed tackles in NRL is the ERA of Major League Baseball. Highly subjective and incredibly over-appreciated by people who don’t care for context.
I quote, Craig Bellamy, at the Storm's Melbourne HQ, to some NRL statisticians (including a younger yobbo) during a sales pitch:

"No offence, but I don't need you c*nts to tell me what a missed tackle is."

I quote, Craig Bellamy, at the Storm's Melbourne HQ, to some NRL statisticians (including a younger yobbo) during a sales pitch:

"No offence, but I don't need you c*nts to tell me what a missed tackle is."
I do like the "no offence..." followed by the insult.

Always makes me laugh (or say to them...thank **** you weren't trying to be offensive).

Far out there's a negative story about everything out there this week.
I'd like to know which Souths "official" rejected the guests and said they can pay $800 for 3 guests who can't eat due to ramadan.

The "box" is massive, and the Burgess's are considered Souths royalty.

What is going on with the officials at the club?

Latest posts

Back