• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

If Sanders gets the call up and plays well we should be moving on Cook and Hawkins and get this kid

Great kicking and passing game and is stuck behind Moses and Brown for the foreseeable future

His game also means Gray can become a 5/8

Otherwise next year it should be Gray 7, Trell 6

If Sanders gets the call up and plays well we should be moving on Cook and Hawkins and get this kid

Great kicking and passing game and is stuck behind Moses and Brown for the foreseeable future

His game also means Gray can become a 5/8

Otherwise next year it should be Gray 7, Trell 6
Walker is still under contract next year.

I’m interest why people are so hell bent on Latrell to centre instead of 5/8 if he makes a move?
Mitchell needs a position where he can wander around for 60 mins and then explode for 20 mins. It's how he made his name and it's what he's good at.

Leave the high involvement positions to the blokes who will work their ass off all game.

Mitchell needs a position where he can wander around for 60 mins and then explode for 20 mins. It's how he made his name and it's what he's good at.

Leave the high involvement positions to the blokes who will work their ass off all game.
To me, 5/8 feels like the perfect middle ground of involvement between 1 and centre. I could see him having the sort of impact Munster has. He’s not highly involved. Picks and chooses his time. Obviously you need the right 7 for it (I.e, not Lachie or Hawkins).

To me, 5/8 feels like the perfect middle ground of involvement between 1 and centre. I could see him having the sort of impact Munster has. He’s not highly involved. Picks and chooses his time. Obviously you need the right 7 for it (I.e, not Lachie or Hawkins).

you may be right but I see him totally over playing his hand and going for the miracle play, every touch

Back