• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Except they write about said discussion, without any new points.

Fox League has put the same "story" about Matty John's views about Souths 6 times now, each time as breathless new information. Not a word changed from the original article (yes, I keep falling for the ****ing clickbait headline).

And your last sentence does my ****ing head in. We've got 4 middle aged white morons screaming at each other on repeat - mostly about stuff that's got nothing to do with the games coming up or just finished. Interspersed with the same ****ing gambling ads on repeat.

I'd say that Matty John's midweek "podcast" is the only exception. He and Cronk do a pretty good job of analysis.

But I listen to TBR podcast each week, and the Capt's run every week (although I've missed it so far this season because I unfollowed it by mistake).
4 middle aged white morons

Poor Titans, they didnt need this..

Titans NRL captain Tino Fa'asuamaleaui out for season as Maroons cop another injury hit.​

Gold Coast captain Tino Fa'asuamaleaui will miss the rest of the NRL season after scans confirmed he ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) against Canterbury on Saturday.

Fa'asuamaleaui had scans in Sydney on Saturday night after the Titans' 32-0 loss and a further analysis by a club doctor on Sunday morning revealed the worst possible news.

The injury is also a dagger in the heart of Queensland ahead of this year's State of Origin series, as the 24-year-old was set to feature for the Maroons.

The representative prop was assisted from the field in the 66th minute at Belmore on Saturday after his right knee twisted in a tackle when he was carrying the football.

The injury has left the Titans in a dire situation after their winless start to the season.

They recorded a 28-4 loss to St George Illawarra in round one, when Fa'asuamaleaui ran for 182 metres and made 28 tackles in a stand-out display in a badly beaten.
The loss of Fa'asuamaleaui is a devastating blow to the Titans' finals hopes and leaves coach Des Hasler with a massive void in what has already been an underwhelming start to the season.

The Titans started their campaign with injury concerns, with fullback Jayden Campbell (patella) and second-rower David Fifita (torn pectoral) yet to play in the NRL.

Campbell returned to action on Saturday in the Queensland Cup with Tweed Heads and could be available for the round four NRL clash with the Dolphins on Saturday at Robina.

For the Maroons, Fa'asuamaleaui's setback comes on the back of also losing Dolphins forward Tom Gilbert to a season-ending ACL injury.

NRL Market Watch: Rabbitohs open contract talks with NSW Cup star Jye Gray | Daily Telegraph​

South Sydney have opened contract talks with boom 20-year-old Jye Gray who has been earmarked as the long-time replacement for Cody Walker but is heaping pressure on Rabbitohs coach Jason Demetriou to give him a crack in first grade as soon as this week.

Gray’s form is so good that Demetriou may be left with no choice but to move Latrell Mitchell to centre unless the Rabbitohs can turn around their season.

The Rabbitohs play Canterbury on Good Friday at Accor Stadium and could do so with Gray at the back.

Gray ran for more than 270 metres in Souths’ NSW Cup side last Friday, inspiring the Rabbitohs to a big win over the Sydney Roosters under the watchful eye of Demetriou.

The game was a curtain raiser to the first grade match, where the Rabbitohs were flogged by their bitter rivals. There were whispers on Monday that Gray was about to be given a chance in first grade but this masthead understands as of right now, that is unlikely.

Gray was a schoolboy sensation as a half but has been shifted to fullback at the Rabbitohs, where he has been a standout through the opening two weeks of the in NSW Cup.

As well as racking up 271 metres, Gray made four line breaks, most of them when he shrugged off a handful of Roosters players on his way to a first-half try.

Latest posts

Back