• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Haha. That is great Callmack. I was going to ask if it was you. Can't be too many fanatics showing up at a Warriors game.

Haha. That is great Callmack. I was going to ask if it was you. Can't be too many fanatics showing up at a Warriors game.
Pretty cool aye?!

You'd probably be surprised to know that there was plenty of Souths fans there, certainly the second best supported club there, even more than the Tigers who were actually playing on the day! Hahaha.

Got heaps of "Go the Bunnies!" and "Random Souths guy!"

So yea, plenty of Souths fans there but don't know if anyone would be considered a 'fanatic' like me! :D

Brooooooooo!!!!! That's me!!! With my best mate and his girlfriend holy shit!!! Stoked we made it on there, thanks for posting or I would have missed it.
Good to see mate. I’ve been to plenty of Souths games over the years. Only ground I’ve yet to be to is the new one in Townsville (Covid reasons). But I have never been Random Souths Guy. Wear that badge of honour proud.

Good to see mate. I’ve been to plenty of Souths games over the years. Only ground I’ve yet to be to is the new one in Townsville (Covid reasons). But I have never been Random Souths Guy. Wear that badge of honour proud.
Couldn't be more proud!!

Latest posts

Back