• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Important Migration Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the numbers

If anyone wants to control the type of notifications they get (and how they get them), click on your name in the top right hand corner of the board and select preferences. Then scroll down a bit to the 'notifications' area.

Hello all, is there a way to be able to reply in the middle of a page, without quoting someone?

It seems I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to be able to reply.

But I’m obviously missing something on the new site.

Hello all, is there a way to be able to reply in the middle of a page, without quoting someone?

It seems I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to be able to reply.

But I’m obviously missing something on the new site.
When you click the reply button on someone’s post, it’s as if you are responding to that particular comment so it will insert the quote.

If you don’t want to quote someone, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and add your post.

Am I correct in saying that if I quote someone from page 5 of a 10 Page thread my message then appears on that page as well?, rather than showing as the last post on a topic?

seems to me having it go as the last post assists in keeping the thread conversation rolling where as if it reverts back to page 5 it’s buried and no one will see it🤔

Am I correct in saying that if I quote someone from page 5 of a 10 Page thread my message then appears on that page as well?, rather than showing as the last post on a topic?

seems to me having it go as the last post assists in keeping the thread conversation rolling where as if it reverts back to page 5 it’s buried and no one will see it🤔
Hi captainsutto,

When you quote someone from page 5 of a 10 page thread and hit 'Post reply', when the page updates it will appear that your quote has been inserted on that page, however, when you hit refresh it will actually be on page 10.

I hope that makes sense.

Cheers

My history didn't transfer to the new sites. I joined years ago, before this old forum was renewed, but the new forum shows I joined this year.

My history didn't transfer to the new sites. I joined years ago, before this old forum was renewed, but the new forum shows I joined this year.
Hi johnrabbit45,

It looks like you didn't use the same username from your old account, so your information did not transfer.

I have gone ahead and have fixed this for you manually.

Cheers,
RabbitJ

Is there another Android compatible app for viewing the new Pride Forum? Or do you just use the previous app "Tapatalk" but with a new URL?

This board does not work on Tapatalk but it supposed to be mobile friendly through a browser

Is there another Android compatible app for viewing the new Pride Forum? Or do you just use the previous app "Tapatalk" but with a new URL?
Hi @Agent Fox Mulder and @HarryofOz,

If you access the forum on your Android browser and click on the menu button, you should see a button at the bottom of the menu that says "Install the App".

If you click on this button, you will have an app called "The Pride" installed on your device.

I was actually going to make an announcement on this soon, but you guys can be ahead of the pack ;)

Hi @Agent Fox Mulder and @HarryofOz,

If you access the forum on your Android browser and click on the menu button, you should see a button at the bottom of the menu that says "Install the App".

If you click on this button, you will have an app called "The Pride" installed on your device.

I was actually going to make an announcement on this soon, but you guys can be ahead of the pack ;)
I just installed the app, it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back