• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Important Migration Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

Could you please use this thread to let us know of any issues you experience with the migration of the forum?

Please note, you can also utilise this thread to advise if you no longer have access to the original email address you used to sign up to The Pride. If this is you, please drop a line and I will reach out to you to discuss alternative verification methods.

Cheers,
RabbitJ

my new registration link went into my junk folder

my new registration link went into my junk folder
Hi Hairy,

Thanks for notifying us of this - I will investigate further.

If any other users notice this has also happened to them, could you please let me know?

Cheers,
RabbitJ

Hi RabbitJ,

The migration did not work for me properly because I accidentally used the wrong email address for my account.
Is there a way to fix this?
Thank,
Rabbits

Didn’t seem to work for me. Possibly due to me using a capital letter this time around. This is the only difference. Cheers Kempy

The only problem I have experienced is my registration link went to the junk folder , no major problem though I eventually found it

I didn’t have that issue. Seems to be fixed now.

Hi RabbitJ,

The migration did not work for me properly because I accidentally used the wrong email address for my account.
Thank,
Rabbits
Hi Rabbits,

Can you please send me a PM so we can investigate further?

Cheers,
RabbitJ

Also, if anyone has registered but is yet to receive their confirmation email, could you please check your junk/spam folder?

Hi Hairy,

Thanks for notifying us of this - I will investigate further.

If any other users notice this has also happened to them, could you please let me know?

Cheers,
RabbitJ
Hi RabbiJ

Mine went to my Junk Mail as well but that is very common for registration confirmation links from a wide range of forums and other sites. I don't think it's anything you can control, it's the way the 'mail' provider works. I simply clicked 'not junk' on mine and clicked yes/ok not to treat other emails as junk.

Hi RabbitJ,

Thank,
Rabbits
Silly me did the same thing. I’ve tried to close my ac on the new site so I can rejoin but can’t find where to do it.

Silly me did the same thing. I’ve tried to close my ac on the new site so I can rejoin but can’t find where to do it.
I have sent you a PM, Bexley.

Cheers

Ok, I’ve stuffed up. My username was misspelt but I can’t see how to change it.

Hi WB and RabbitJ
This is RabbitohLeigh from the old board. Can RabbitJ check his private conversation I sent as my valid and current email address,password have been rejected trying to migrate RabbitohLeigh across. I’d like to migrate my old account across before the 48 hours elapses.
I created this account as no other way to make contact as Login rejected.
Very frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back