• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Important Migration Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be patient, your complaint has been noted & it will be attended to.

Hi WB and RabbitJ
This is RabbitohLeigh from the old board. Can RabbitJ check his private conversation I sent as my valid and current email address,password have been rejected trying to migrate RabbitohLeigh across. I’d like to migrate my old account across before the 48 hours elapses.
I created this account as no other way to make contact as Login rejected.
Very frustrating!
You need to register again with your old username, and then the migration occurs.

Did you follow the steps in the instructions???

Reactions: WB
My confirmation also went to junk-it’s no biggie, and easily fixed.
Thanks for all the great work you do.

You need to register again with your old username, and then the migration occurs.

Did you follow the steps in the instructions???
I thought I did. However, I clicked “Login” instead of “Register”. I thought “Register” was only for new members! Sorry, need to pay attention to email detail!!
All good now (I think!)
Thanks VIP, WB and RabbitJ for your help and prep work.
Cheers
Leigh

Hi all,

A quick note to let you know that most of our members migrations have completed successfully. If you have signed up and you are an old member and your data has not transferred across, it is likely because I have been unable to identify you. If this is you, can you please leave a message or send a PM?

Cheers

Ok, I’ve stuffed up. My username was misspelt but I can’t see how to change it.
I have updated this for you - please ensure you login with the correct username from now on!

Hi @RabbitJ & @WB,

I don't have access to the email address I initially signed up to The Pride with.

My initial username on The Pride was warriewoodrabbit.

Thank you.

Don't think this is so much of an issue but perhaps a programming thing...

I have noticed that there is now only get half the amount of posts per page (15 vs 30 on old site) and therefore each thread gets alot more pages.

Is there anyway this can be changed? Going back to read 6-7 pages looks alot more appealing than going back to reading 12-14, if you know what I mean.

Hi @RabbitJ & @WB,

I don't have access to the email address I initially signed up to The Pride with.

My initial username on The Pride was warriewoodrabbit.

Thank you.
You should be all sorted :)
Don't think this is so much of an issue but perhaps a programming thing...

I have noticed that there is now only get half the amount of posts per page (15 vs 30 on old site) and therefore each thread gets alot more pages.

Is there anyway this can be changed? Going back to read 6-7 pages looks alot more appealing than going back to reading 12-14, if you know what I mean.
Hey Ziggy, thanks for mentioning this. There is a reason why I have set this lower for the time being. When there are less posts to load on a page the page loads quicker. Google Search rewards websites via their page rankings when they load fast. I'll be monitoring results over the next few weeks to see how everything performs but I will certainly be looking to increase this. Perhaps, 20 posts per page may be a nice middle ground but I will take a look at the data!

Cheers

On the old forum there was a ”notification“ symbol when someone quoted you in a post.
Im not see such a thing now. Does it exist?

There is a bell icon in the top bar.

On the old forum there was a ”notification“ symbol when someone quoted you in a post.
Im not see such a thing now. Does it exist?
It should be the symbol directly to the right of the private message symbol.

Yes mate. The bell symbol is there but there’s no notification number beside it
EG, if there were 5 quotes the number 5 would appear
to see if anyone has quoted you you have to search by clicking on the bell

Am I making sense?

Yes mate. The bell symbol is there but there’s no notification number beside it
EG, if there were 5 quotes the number 5 would appear
to see if anyone has quoted you you have to search by clicking on the bell

Am I making sense?
There should be numbers that pop up as well but they are cleared once you look at the notifications that are already there.

What device are you viewing the forum on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back