• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

5 years, amazing. Would love that.

If there is anybody you give a 5-year deal to, it’s the guy that’s been coaching at the highest level for 37 odd years, with 7 premierships, 450 something wins, a near perfect finals record (as in getting to them), and experience coaching every tier 1 national side, and QLD Origin.

If we sign him for 5 (and he survives the contract), we’ll win a comp.

Despite the fact everything you said is factual, within a month or two there will be those on the Pride correcting all his decisions and telling us they know more and Souths have stuffed up.

All because they know a former NRL reserve grade coach.

Last edited:
I think I said it on here before but yeah, if we're going down the Wayne Bennett path again... then just have him on a perpetual contract (with safeguards so we're not left in the lurch etc). No point going with the 'succession' strategy again.

Wayne for as long as it both suits, then get the next best on offer when his time is up.

Not a tough one the call that one.
Big name player available, the. signing for waaaaaaay less than elsewhere to play under the maker of quality humans 😂😂

It’s as predictable as us taking an early guilty plea

He will end up at one of them.

If Fifita wants to win a premiership then surely he goes to Penrith over the Goosters.

The only reason you would pick the Goosters or Dragons over Penrith would be money...

According to the radio (again) Souths have offered Mr Bennett a 5 year deal.
Ummm... how old is Wayne?

What happens if Wayne's world at Redfern doesn't go like mk1?

Anyway, if he's coming back, I'm down with that, but remember he came to Souths in 2019 when the squad was much younger. I hope we have a squad of players Wayne can get going.

Seen a rumour on a FB Souths page tonight about Tallis Duncan going back to the Roosters hence the reason why he hasn’t been getting selected. Hopefully BS. Does anyone know low long his contract to Souths for

Latest posts

Back