• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Lewis Dodd saint Helen’s half to the rabbitohs

Yes, but the 7 could play out of his skin and it would matter little if his 9 is running in circles, his 6 has lost his timing and his 1 doesn't want to work it out of his own end.
And when the side isn't winning it's the 7 that will be taking the heat from club supporters.

My excitement has slightly dwindled after watching 360.

Yes you need to take what they say with a grain of salt, but supposedly he was shopped around to all clubs and we were the only ones who jumped.

I thought we were proactive and targeted him. Doesnt look like thats the case.
I read somewhere when perusing the UK media that he appointed an Australian based agent 18 months or so back so I’d say he’s had a move to the NRLin mind for a while.

Yes, but the 7 could play out of his skin and it would matter little if his 9 is running in circles, his 6 has lost his timing and his 1 doesn't want to work it out of his own end.
Sure. But I don’t see that being a problem under Bennet. But I do get your concern.

Except they don't admit that, there is not even a mention of Reynolds in that article. Not only don't they mention him, there is no mention of the decision around Reynolds. Stop making shit up.

By the way, there is a Reynolds thread in which you can carry on with bullshit, this isn't it.
I’m not gonna argue with you it not shit it’s reality otherwise we wouldn’t have gone to market for another half. End of.

I’m not gonna argue with you it not shit it’s reality otherwise we wouldn’t have gone to market for another half. End of.

No, it's not "end of" because you say it is, you're talking shit and and making things up.

You said, and I quote:

I’m so happy the club is now admitting they ****ed up

You based this on an article that never mentioned Reynolds, never mentioned letting him go and the associated contract aspect, they never said anything about him whatsoever, you made it up.

Be as loyal to the Bronco's Cpt as you want, no issue with that, he has been a very good player for over a decade.

However, don't quote an article as proof that Souths admitted screwing up when the article has absolutely nothing to do with that and doesn't mention his situation with us.

Please show me where they admitted any such thing.

You are so intent to bag the club and defend Reynolds you made an accusation that is a blatant lie, it's in print for people to see.

Give it a rest, making up bullshit about the club is not fair or called for,

Here is the article again to make it easy for you to copy and paste the part where Souths admitted they ****ed up.

there does seem to be a lot more negative feedback about his skills as a half back than positive.

Hoping he has a long kicking game or just a good kicking game in general, what this teams needs the most out of him

So far I’ve watched 4 or 5 St Helens mini replay games from this season on Fox sports. He’s looked competent without showing spectacular skills. He did score 2 tries in one of the games (I think it was vs Salford) and his kicking game was OK, certainly on par if not a lot better than what we saw from Ilias. One thing he does do well is backing up through the middle which is something we almost never see from our halfbacks. He certainly looks involved in their attacking structure. So far there hasn’t been anything adverse as far as his defense is concerned.
I just have this nagging concern around his recovery from the Achilles tendon injury he apparently suffered in 2022.

Don’t torture yourself Gaz, we’ll see how it plays out next year.
No use listening to the mole or any social media about the blokes skill level as some seem to do.No wonder their football intellect is sadly lacking
A highlight reeel replay won’t tell you much either, kum bey ya 👐👐

Don’t torture yourself Gaz, we’ll see how it plays out next year.
No use listening to the mole or any social media about the blokes skill level as some seem to do.No wonder their football intellect is sadly lacking
A highlight reeel replay won’t tell you much either, kum bey ya 👐👐
Nah, it’s just a bit of a question mark.
One thing I’ve noticed is that the Poms play a much more adventurous style, they use the ball very well and there’s almost no wrestling. Some of the passing is very high risk compared to the arm wrestles we see.

No, it's not "end of" because you say it is, you're talking shit and and making things up.

You said, and I quote:

I’m so happy the club is now admitting they ****ed up

You based this on an article that never mentioned Reynolds, never mentioned letting him go and the associated contract aspect, they never said anything about him whatsoever, you made it up.

Be as loyal to the Bronco's Cpt as you want, no issue with that, he has been a very good player for over a decade.

However, don't quote an article as proof that Souths admitted screwing up when the article has absolutely nothing to do with that and doesn't mention his situation with us.

Please show me where they admitted any such thing.

You are so intent to bag the club and defend Reynolds you made an accusation that is a blatant lie, it's in print for people to see.

Give it a rest, making up bullshit about the club is not fair or called for,

Here is the article again to make it easy for you to copy and paste the part where Souths admitted they ****ed up.

I don’t need them to mention anything they will know themselves they ****ed up proof has been in the pudding. If they didn’t **** up we wouldn’t be going after Dodd. I was quoting Callmack by the way don’t get your yourself tied up in knots.

It’s not bullshit it’s the reality we are in and as a passionate and paying member of the club I’ll say what I want. You do you and I’ll do me

Back