• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Lewis Dodd saint Helen’s half to the rabbitohs

I don’t need them to mention anything they will know themselves they ****ed up proof has been in the pudding. If they didn’t **** up we wouldn’t be going after Dodd. I was quoting Callmack by the way don’t get your yourself tied up in knots.

It’s not bullshit it’s the reality we are in and as a passionate and paying member of the club I’ll say what I want. You do you and I’ll do me

So, show me where they admitted they ****ed up, as you stated.

If you are going to make a comment like that, you'll be held accountable.

You'd be far better off sticking to the facts and not making shit up.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is the Lewis Dodd thread…

Pretty sure this is the Lewis Dodd thread…
How we’re still talking about the other bloke is beyond me 😂. I don’t think he would make much difference to the current predicament we’re in.

I'll watch this this weekend.

Interesting comment on Lewis by Solly when asked about signing a HB before having a head coach - “if they don’t like it (Lewis as HB) they are probably not the right head coach…” interesting perspective

I'll watch this this weekend.

Thank you. I just watched the first 20 minutes and the St Helens forwards were on fire. Making lots of yards up the middle. Which obviously makes it easier for halves. The couple of kicks Dodd did looked OK. He seems like a very active and chatty player.

Interesting comment on Lewis by Solly when asked about signing a HB before having a head coach - “if they don’t like it (Lewis as HB) they are probably not the right head coach…” interesting perspective

One of the most sensible things Solly has said

He is a dominant half according to James Graham which should free up Cody

Freeing up,Cody is the least of the concerns. Agile forwards with basic attack and defense skills will be enough too do that.
The pigs have ham strung us every game

I just watched the whole game. He is good at kicking high, accurately and for distance. Was consistent. Was a solid defender. And high energy. Good at running as well. I think he will go OK. But again, the St Helen's forwards were on fire and giving him plenty of support to look good. Will be interesting to see how he goes behind our pack.

I just watched the whole game. He is good at kicking high, accurately and for distance. Was consistent. Was a solid defender. And high energy. Good at running as well. I think he will go OK. But again, the St Helen's forwards were on fire and giving him plenty of support to look good. Will be interesting to see how he goes behind our pack.
Anasta and Graphem keep asking how we are going to fill the issues with the middle forwards.
I can't see many out there.
No doubt if Bennett comes he will identify some forwards like parsons.

Anasta and Graphem keep asking how we are going to fill the issues with the middle forwards.
I can't see many out there.
No doubt if Bennett comes he will identify some forwards like parsons.

I think the middle forwards stuff is a tad overblown. A problem, but a symptom of some of our coaching struggles to an extent.

Murray is your lock and you have good depth behind him. He’s elite.

You have Arrow and Tatola. No issues there, those guys are good to go. And also top tier (just get them on the park - they have 16 and 18 games out of 32 the last 2 seasons).

They’re 100% going to replace Burgess. There is cash there to do that from him leaving. Probably from ESL.

That leaves one prop spot in the top 17 to fill.

The depth isn’t too bad with Moale, Mitchell, and Havili.

I’d tip Bennett to punt Keppie and pull some of the middles magic he did with Nichols and Sele.

Whether it’s converting a Koloamatangi or Host, or picking up someone we all roll our eyes at in the offseason.

I would hope they address the real issue in 2025, our edges. I.e the reason Arrow (and if you want to get creative, Koloamatangi or Host), haven’t been able to boost our middles/depth.

We have a log jam of left side backs talent (Mitchell, Wighton, Cody, Gray, Dodd).

Duncan, Wighton and Murray could feasibly end up our backrow. That’s not as far fetched as it may sound. Fletcher is an option there at some point in 2025 if he can get healthy too with the right guidance. Kolo and lastly Host too.

I wouldn’t be suprised if they pick up a fringe guy with upside there either for the edges as well. Perhaps at the expense of Chee Kam if they feel they’ve seen enough.

Back