• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Lewis Dodd saint Helen’s half to the rabbitohs

So far today I have read the following

Lachy could play at five-eighth, hooker, centre, back row and lock forward

So far today I have read the following

Lachy could play at five-eighth, hooker, centre, back row and lock forward
I know right….why not just go and recruit someone who actually plays those positions

Copped so much flack for saying it, but illias is not the answer. He is depth at best. I think he could have developed into a good player but between covid and us having to rush him in replacement for Adam, he came in so raw and didn't get the chance. I feel sorry for him.

Expect to see him at the bulldogs or tigers in years to come.

Or a panel member on NRL 360.
Lachie has a year to earn a new contract

our recruitment guy may need an assistant or two. got bit of work to do.

He's a premiership winning half back, only 22 years old.

Saint's currently first on the ladder.

No expert on him, just googling but finally the club has identified that IIlias and Hawkins aren't the answer and should only be considered as depth

We already have two premiership winning halves, why the f"ck do we need another one?

Bad luck Nifty, Dodd will be in the halves with Cody next season.
Actually, it will be good for you, you can continue the hate to amuse yourself 🤪

If he ends up here, it’ll be fascinating to see how it goes. He’s certainly a left side, run first half with a short kicking game.

So how that plays with Walker, Mitchell and Wighton will be interesting.

He reads as a 5/8, but Welsby describes him as a real genuine 7.

A bit like Jye Gray
He’s a little guy too.

Albeit, bigger than Gray. But smaller than our other halves.

Gray will be an interesting one.

With Dodd at 7, Walker will be 6. But that could be as short as a 12 month scenario with Walker coming to the end of his career.

Does Gray take more of a 14 role until the 6 jersey is vacant? Or is he the fullback with Trell transitioning to 6? Does Cody play on?

Hopefully we can get a good coach for 2025 and this all plays out as an embarrassment of riches as opposed to shuffling of deck chairs.

Latest posts

Back