• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Also worth noting Latrell’s possessions are 4th for Souths. Only behind the 2 hookers and Cody (Cody and Cookie with +2 games).

And while he sits about 13th for average possessions amongst fullbacks, that’s better than Tabuai Fidou, Tedesco and Walsh’s average possessions for the year.

So he’s certainly involved.

The only thing harder than throwing your left tit over your right shoulder is giving Trell a rap, for some people anyway.

Trells attack qualities have never been in question as a fullback.

It's his other attributes at fullback that have been in question and good sides target those weaknesses and exploit it.
Fair call.

We’ll see over the next few weeks as the opposition quality increases how his kick defence and positioning, etc goes.

I reckon he looks generally in good touch.

As the season progresses, it’s clear the side wasn’t prepped to start the season.

I think those off season training videos were AI.

Lol. Mitchell has a few good games against the bottom.teams and all is forgiven. That will do me. When he delivers consistently without making silly and lazy errors maybe we can start to celebrate.
You could also say the reverse, remember Sin Bin Sunday? The crowd loved him. People are fickle.
People are fickle, but class isn't. I think we haven't seen the best of Latrell yet. And by that I mean consistency, I've seen plenty of his brilliance since he's been with us.

Well he’s 26.

Hopefully 27-33 are his consistent years and he retires one of the genuine greats.

Fair call.

We’ll see over the next few weeks as the opposition quality increases how his kick defence and positioning, etc goes.

I reckon he looks generally in good touch.

As the season progresses, it’s clear the side wasn’t prepped to start the season.

I think those off season training videos were AI.
It doesn’t matter how he plays over the next few weeks, he could set the world on fire but it doesn’t make the criticism of him prior to that irrelevant or wrong.

Anyone with 2 unbiased eyes can see that trell was not putting in the required effort of a first grade fullback, especially defensively, excluding his last 2 games.

Last edited:
It doesn’t matter how he plays over the next few weeks, he could set the world on fire but doesn’t make the criticism of him prior to that irrelevant or wrong.

Anyone with 2 unbiased eyes can see that trell was not putting in the required effort of a first grade fullback, especially defensively, excluding his last 2 games.
Fair comment,Clive always put in that’s why he is the much deserved greatest player!

"People hate how he makes his actions on the field about himself and not the team"

If you're writing that unironically you genuinely have NFI and don't watch him play.

"People hate how he makes his actions on the field about himself and not the team"

If you're writing that unironically you genuinely have NFI and don't watch him play.
Yeah it was about himself and not his teammates on Friday night when he ran in because his captain was taken out.

Latest posts

Back