• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

You happy watching other sides play finals?
Yeah I’m quite happy. 🙄

If only we had Ethan O’Neill.

All you ever do is whinge.

Funny that when things were going well you’re nowhere to be seen. Funny how since we have gone on our winning run not once have you commented on the game threads. I guess you’re waiting for a loss to comment again.

Have you ever had anything good to say about the club?

FFS we have signed the best coach for next year. You want to complain that they are looking to re-sign Tass. I’ll back the master coach over someone who bags the club for not promoting an out and out Reggies player.

You had our guys on that list just saying and as I said before there are guys on the open market that are better options and won’t break the bank with there wages
Ok name some of the better options that you could sign for between 100-200k? I can’t think of many at all.

It’s not as simple as it looks. You say move Host or Havili to UK they can’t be forced to go if they don’t want too.

When we lost 9 of our first 10 this year you were in game threads hoeing into the club. I said well when we win don’t disappear and you’ve avoided the game threads the last 4 weeks when we have won. Personally I couldn’t handle not enjoying the wins we should celebrate them
no point brother being negative all the time. I’d hate to be like that on my Rabbitohs and only post in game threads when losing but not be there for the joyful times.

Also you badly wanted us to keep Ethan O’Neill he was no loss mate he can’t even get a run at Brisbane and he wouldn’t here as even Chee Kam is better than him.

Yeah I’m quite happy. 🙄

If only we had Ethan O’Neill.

All you ever do is whinge.

Funny that when things were going well you’re nowhere to be seen. Funny how since we have gone on our winning run not once have you commented on the game threads. I guess you’re waiting for a loss to comment again.

Have you ever had anything good to say about the club?

FFS we have signed the best coach for next year. You want to complain that they are looking to re-sign Tass. I’ll back the master coach over someone who bags the club for not promoting an out and out Reggies player.

Keep bringing up the past mate. Others have moved on.

Yes I praise the club all the time when they are winning. The club is in my blood mate so never question that.

I only come on here to talk about the issues with the club eg recruitment. I praise them on other outlets. So don’t you worry about that.

But keep living in the past seems like that’s the only thing you got as a reply is the Ethan O’Neill comment I made last year.

Last edited:
Ok name some of the better options that you could sign for between 100-200k? I can’t think of many at all.

It’s not as simple as it looks. You say move Host or Havili to UK they can’t be forced to go if they don’t want too.

When we lost 9 of our first 10 this year you were in game threads hoeing into the club. I said well when we win don’t disappear and you’ve avoided the game threads the last 4 weeks when we have won. Personally I couldn’t handle not enjoying the wins we should celebrate them
no point brother being negative all the time. I’d hate to be like that on my Rabbitohs and only post in game threads when losing but not be there for the joyful times.

Also you badly wanted us to keep Ethan O’Neill he was no loss mate he can’t even get a run at Brisbane and he wouldn’t here as even Chee Kam is better than him.

I believe we are rumoured to sign a player that won’t be on big money anyway in Aitken he is already a better option then Chee Kam, there is also Niu and Laurie off contract just to name two straight away. Two guys that won’t break the bank in wages right there.

Yes I would have loved to kept Ethan as I thought and still think our forwards needed better depth in that position, something now that I was proven right with all the injuries we have had this year. Ethan was a big part of us winning the low grades grand final last year this is why I thought players like Ethan and others in that side would at least get rewarded with there performances and seeing how terrible that first grade team went last year. I thought they will be changes by JD instead he kept the same failing players and system. And in the end that’s what cost him his job. Failing to fix the problems in the off season hurt us.

Tass is a hard one. Yes he fills in but does he offer anymore then a youngster would? I'm not sure. He cannot or does not pass at centre. He is slow for a winger. Question is so we have a youngster ready to step in as cover in 2025? If the club can answer yes then I wouldn't resign Tass.

Tass is a hard one. Yes he fills in but does he offer anymore then a youngster would? I'm not sure. He cannot or does not pass at centre. He is slow for a winger. Question is so we have a youngster ready to step in as cover in 2025? If the club can answer yes then I wouldn't resign Tass.
Tass is only 24

Tass is only 24
Thanks. My question remains. Do we have a 20 year old who has more promise in being a future fulltime first grader that would do the same job and would benefit from the experience. Look at jye. Has taken to first grade.

I believe we are rumoured to sign a player that won’t be on big money anyway in Aitken he is already a better option then Chee Kam, there is also Niu and Laurie off contract just to name two straight away. Two guys that won’t break the bank in wages right there.

Yes I would have loved to kept Ethan as I thought and still think our forwards needed better depth in that position, something now that I was proven right with all the injuries we have had this year. Ethan was a big part of us winning the low grades grand final last year this is why I thought players like Ethan and others in that side would at least get rewarded with there performances and seeing how terrible that first grade team went last year. I thought they will be changes by JD instead he kept the same failing players and system. And in the end that’s what cost him his job. Failing to fix the problems in the off season hurt us.

Aitken will be on a lot more than Chee Kam and Milne are on. Actually the talk as to why Aitken hasn’t signed yet is as he wants more money.

Niu and Laurie have to want to come. As for Niu his defence is very ordinary i think Tass is the better player of the 2 and Niu wouldn’t cost near minimum wage.

Ethan is a reserve grader mate nothing more sadly and he won’t make it at this level I don’t think.

JD is gone now everyone knows the systems he had in place weren’t right.

I will ask again mate who are the 100-200k players you could sign to do a better job than J. Gagai, Milne on 175k, Cheeks, Kennar etc?…… you still haven’t answered mate. Niu and Aitken would be on much more than that.

Also you were in every week the first 10 rounds when we were losing in the game threads. We are winning now the last month and not a peep……….. I could not support my beloved Souths in that manner being constantly negative but you do you! We have had plenty to cheer about the last month and I’m not just talking about you thee are other posters too who are around every week when we lose and when we win never say anything positive about the club in game threads they go missing. Then when we next lose straight away they come back in……….. it beggars belief in my opinion!

Aitken will be on a lot more than Chee Kam and Milne are on. Actually the talk as to why Aitken hasn’t signed yet is as he wants more money.

Niu and Laurie have to want to come. As for Niu his defence is very ordinary i think Tass is the better player of the 2 and Niu wouldn’t cost near minimum wage.

Ethan is a reserve grader mate nothing more sadly and he won’t make it at this level I don’t think.

JD is gone now everyone knows the systems he had in place weren’t right.

I will ask again mate who are the 100-200k players you could sign to do a better job than J. Gagai, Milne on 175k, Cheeks, Kennar etc?…… you still haven’t answered mate. Niu and Aitken would be on much more than that.

Also you were in every week the first 10 rounds when we were losing in the game threads. We are winning now the last month and not a peep……….. I could not support my beloved Souths in that manner being constantly negative but you do you! We have had plenty to cheer about the last month and I’m not just talking about you thee are other posters too who are around every week when we lose and when we win never say anything positive about the club in game threads they go missing. Then when we next lose straight away they come back in……….. it beggars belief in my opinion!

I think I did answer your question but you clearly know more about players wages, I don’t know where you’re getting your information on that issue but I did say that they wouldn’t break the bank. You’re just bringing up numbers on players wages.

I don’t live in front of a computer 24/7 Mate that’s why I don’t come on here much, I do have a life outside of football and some personal issues with health that are going on in the background so I’m sorry I don’t come on here more often then you think I should but to question my support of the club is just a joke, I have the logo Tattooed on my arm, I have supported the club my whole life, I marched on the streets to get them reinstated and didn’t watch a bloody game for the two year period that they were kicked out.

Yes I praise the club all the time when they are winning. The club is in my blood mate so never question that.

I only come on here to talk about the issues with the club eg recruitment. I praise them on other outlets. So don’t you worry about that.
Funny I have yet to see anything positive come from you. You praise them all the time when they are winning? I find it funny that you only came back posting as soon as things went bad last year.

Why is it that you haven’t posted on any of the game threads when we win? Why is it no post by you praising the club for getting Wayne Bennett?

Since we have been winning you have wanted to sign De Belin. You have bagged the club for wanting to re-sign Tass.

I get people want to vent when things are going bad. Many people on here do that. Many also criticise the club. No issues with that. Those that do that also post when we win. Take joy in sharing that feeling with the rest of us here. For some reason you can’t bring yourself to do that.

So basically I’m calling you out on your 🐂 💩

I think I did answer your question but you clearly know more about players wages, I don’t know where you’re getting your information on that issue but I did say that they wouldn’t break the bank. You’re just bringing up numbers on players wages.

I don’t live in front of a computer 24/7 Mate that’s why I don’t come on here much, I do have a life outside of football and some personal issues with health that are going on in the background so I’m sorry I don’t come on here more often then you think I should but to question my support of the club is just a joke, I have the logo Tattooed on my arm, I have supported the club my whole life, I marched on the streets to get them reinstated and didn’t watch a bloody game for the two year period that they were kicked out.
Mate you didn’t answer it as Aitken and Niu are not 100-200k players they’re higher than that. You think we should’ve looked at other options I asked you kindly mate who would you get and you can not answer. Reason I’m bringing up numbers is it’s not easy to find those cheaper players mate that’s why I was asking you who we could get. Niu, Laurie, Aitken are not on close to minimum wage.

I am not saying your life isn’t hard or not busy we all have our battles. I know when I’ve been sick or had a funeral of a family member and a tough week etc I come on and celebrate with my Pride family after a win. I do not just only come on when we lose into game threads. I never said you aren’t a big fan or diehard member just that it should be a joyful time when we win and to come on and celebrate with the Pride Family our fellow Bunnies diehards not just come in and comment when we play awful. I just like to celebrate wins when they come not just constantly be negative about everything to do with my club. I haven’t seen you in game threads whenever we win being positive but when we lose you’re straight in there…… you are not the only one either!

You have been on here often though mate after wins posting in these threads often but never come in and celebrate after a win and get excited.

I'm reading all the back and forth over Tass, Milne etc. and no one has mentioned that we have signed Fletcher Myers. The club and all the experts here can evaluate him and then decide on Tass, Milne etc.

Funny I have yet to see anything positive come from you. You praise them all the time when they are winning? I find it funny that you only came back posting as soon as things went bad last year.

Why is it that you haven’t posted on any of the game threads when we win? Why is it no post by you praising the club for getting Wayne Bennett?

Since we have been winning you have wanted to sign De Belin. You have bagged the club for wanting to re-sign Tass.

I get people want to vent when things are going bad. Many people on here do that. Many also criticise the club. No issues with that. Those that do that also post when we win. Take joy in sharing that feeling with the rest of us here. For some reason you can’t bring yourself to do that.

So basically I’m calling you out on your 🐂 💩

Never said that I wanted to sign De Belin. I was just questioning why help where against the signing due to his off field issues and this made up no d###head policy that some fans think we have in place, when we had some ex players who have had questionable situations in the past. Never said I wanted him in any post so please don’t make up stories.

And here I was thinking this was the “Rumours” thread.

Not the “I don’t understand how contracts work” thread.

Or the “we need to clear out the deadwood to sign superstars thread”

Or even the “I don’t understand how the salary cap works” thread.

Latest posts

Back