• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

As we should know by now . When the Rorters want one of our players they rarely miss out. Surely this deal with us would have been done if he truly wanted to stay.

Honestly, would any of us be surprised? Spencer Lenu. Dominic Young. Keon Koalamatagi. All added. Bunch of nuff nuffs let go. Salary sombrero is alive and well.

As a mascot Junior, who grew up hating the roosters, I can assume it’s only money,
There is a reason why it’s taking him so long to commit to us..

I just assumed souths were being souths. They usually hold off resigning for membership drive. They announced murray in the midst of the bad news run we were having.

No suprised though. No doubt frsdy got to him.

There is speculation that he'll end up at the roosters, others say the dogs or dragons, but it's just speculation at this stage.

And my gut says Keaon re-signs here.
Mine too mate. I think he stays Cam will get in his ear too.

As for the Rorters no way can they afford Keaon they have to upgrade Wong and S. Walker for starters.

As a long time souths supporter if that were true he has gone to easts,that would be the end of the game for me because it would show how corrupt the game now is.for what its worth imy gut feeling is he is gone i think it would have anounced if he were staying

As a long time souths supporter if that were true he has gone to easts,that would be the end of the game for me because it would show how corrupt the game now is.for what its worth imy gut feeling is he is gone i think it would have anounced if he were staying
Mate think about the Wozzas and Broncos game,turning point was that farcical try with not one but two forward passes being invisible to the officials.
An opportunity to advance the game in NZ blown by incompetence or corruption!
Unbelievable!

Back