• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I’d equate their cap to ours pretty closely.

Really only Young for Munro where I’d see a clear disparity in dollars. And Murray would be on more coin than Radley. Their rest I would assume your talking minimal difference.

Mitchell = Tedesco
Johnston = Tupou
Wighton = Manu
Graham = Sualii
Munro < Young ($$$)
Walker = Keary
Ilias = Walker
Arrow = Collins
Cook = Smith
Burgess = Warea Hargreaves
Koloamatangi = Crichton
Host = Butcher
Murray > Radley ($$$)

Tatola = Leinu
Havili = Butcher
Duncan = Wong
Chee Kam = May

So we all expect the Roosters to be 2024 premiership favourites again as they are most years. Just because they look good on paper doesn't mean they're a great side. I hope we see a re-run of the past few years and this scum of a club fail to live up to the hype. I'm just going to give myself an uppercut for actually giving a toss and mentioning the rorting A-holes on here.

So we all expect the Roosters to be 2024 premiership favourites again as they are most years. Just because they look good on paper doesn't mean they're a great side. I hope we see a re-run of the past few years and this scum of a club fail to live up to the hype. I'm just going to give myself an uppercut for actually giving a toss and mentioning the rorting A-holes on here.
Only thing that would make me happier than us winning would be the Scum failing

Unfortunately The Bargwaan has abandoned the style of football that has seen them fail and returned to what he knows works, due to the six again and subsequent sin bins now being greatly reduced

And that’s dominating the middle third, wrestling, standing offside and being prepared to concede a six again or two to defend your line

While their 6 & 7 aren’t the best he will negate their lack of balling playing by kicking to their edges for points while Teddy goes back to sniffing around the ruck

Everything old is new again

Hopefully our coach finally realises what almost worked in 21 ain’t going to work in 24

I’d equate their cap to ours pretty closely.

Really only Young for Munro where I’d see a clear disparity in dollars. And Murray would be on more coin than Radley. Their rest I would assume your talking minimal difference.

Mitchell = Tedesco
Johnston = Tupou
Wighton = Manu
Graham = Sualii
Munro < Young ($$$)
Walker = Keary
Ilias = Walker
Arrow = Collins
Cook = Smith
Burgess = Warea Hargreaves
Koloamatangi = Crichton
Host = Butcher
Murray > Radley ($$$)

Tatola = Leinu
Havili = Butcher
Duncan = Wong
Chee Kam = May
So you’re saying we are cheating the cap 😂🤣😂

Great post and comparison

Rumour that Ben Gardner will be our new assistant coach.
Seems to be abit of a career assistant but at least is coming from the best system in the league and was here under Madge in 2014

Knows what success looks like and how to get there

Whether he has any real input is another thing

He may not have signed, but the deal may have been done, don’t forget this is the roosters were talking about!
Fingers crossed that it is only a rumour🤞

Back