• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

I suspect most comments re AJ last night were around the period in the 1st half where he missed 4 relatively straight forward tackles that would've resulted in tries but for Jai and Jye scrambling. Certainly cost us territory. Otherwise, we're all use to him getting rag dolled out of yardage - the price we pay for the finishing at the other end.

Surely that is a rhetorical question? There is one person who has a personal vendetta against AJ posting on here. And frequently lets everyone know about it.
Firstly Itā€™s nothing personal just my opinion secondly please find where I said Aj was shit last night?

Others are just starting to notice now Cody isnā€™t serving up tries for him

He had his best finish in 5 years last night, so Iā€™d like to retract my previous statement from ā€˜ He never scores with anyone in front of himā€™ to ā€˜ he only scores once every 5 years if thereā€™s a defender in front of himā€™

A top class finisher would have bagged another two tries on the left last night.

As for Ajā€™s supposed sublime timing, Gagaiā€™s had 9 games on the right this year has a strike rate of 100% and his timing doesnā€™t look any different to Ajā€™s.

Itā€™s like they must practice it at training or something

Personally I think Shaq can play the TPJ role for us - he probably canā€™t get to the same level but value for money I think he is a better option.
Coming off the bench and providing us with some second phase play.
I thought Shaq went ok in the few games he played before he was injured. Appears to have good ball skills and although not as strong as TPJ, he does run hard into the line. With the $$$ Shaq is very cost effective. We have seen him under JD. It would be interesting to see him under WB.

Personally I think Shaq can play the TPJ role for us - he probably canā€™t get to the same level but value for money I think he is a better option.
Coming off the bench and providing us with some second phase play.

Tatola & TPL to start with Shaq, Keppie or Moale to rotate with them from the bench pending form

I think he is a back up only but compared to Cody, he is Hazem El Masri
Mark Percival is the first choice goal kicker at St Helens but Dodd has kicked 13 goals over his 3 seasons there.

Last edited:
Iā€™ve said before and I stand by my comment. TPJ would be my first choice out of the rumoured props to join our team.

- He would be at a bargain price, effectively on an NRL lifeline.
- He is the mongrel in the pack we have not had since S.Burgess retired.
- He has some x-factor about him and a great ability to offload in traffic.
- Has a good motor on him for a big man.

With a good off season and playing under Bennett, he will return to form as one of the premier props in the game.

ā€œTo be honest, I just hated Sydney. I didnā€™t enjoy the city,ā€ he said.

ā€œThereā€™s a reason my parents moved out of Sydney when I was 12. The place sucks. I will never move back.

ā€œMy big thing was being in Brisbane. People donā€™t understand how much I love being back home with my wifeā€™s family and being able to work with my (boxing) trainer in Brisbane.

- Tevita Pangai Jr

Now that heā€™s figured out he canā€™t box he may realise he needs cash to support his family.
if he doesnā€™t realise his missus will

Latest posts

Back