• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Part of me would prefer TPJ, but only as a cut price project piece.

And he’d be a bench impact option.

Yes his consistency sucks, but coming off the bench in a big game, I can think of worse options.

That offload was hardly anything you could say created the try. It was still 3 on 3. Milne watching a second rower just run past him without even attempting a tackle, however....
As he went into the collision I had the thought that if we lock him up we’re good this set. And then as soon as he got that late offload away, my heart sunk. Appreciate they had a lot to do, but that was the catalyst for the play IMO.

Again proves the rocks and diamonds that he is. Most of his hit ups the second half he didn’t take with the same ferocity as the first half.
I'd still happily welcome him to our club. At his best and I'm sure Wayne can get him back to that, we'd have a dominant middle who can offload in traffic and terrorize the opposition. Something we've been lacking at this club for a while now.

TPJ was the most damaging forward on the field last night and was the difference . If he was not on the field we would have won easy.

He is a definite YES from me for 2025 , we need a real damaging forward on the field to compliment our pack of hard workers.This was only his second (?) game coming back from his spell at boxing.Appears he can play for Wayne , however struggles to maintain the focus for other coaches.

TPJ is one week up, 4 weeks down. Do people pay attention?

EDIT - sorry to be narky, but gees I spent hours reading how TPJ is the bees knees and AJ is shit. Does consistency not matter anymore?

EDIT - sorry to be narky, but gees I spent hours reading how TPJ is the bees knees and AJ is shit. Does consistency not matter anymore?
TPJ could be a good candidate for the old "Tampon" nickname.

In general, i am always wary of players who are off contract at year end and looking foa a new contract...Some give it everything until they sign a contract. I have seen it too often in the past. We need to be wary of players who drift in and out of games IMO. Not mentioning names!

Who said AJ is shit ? That's a ridiculous comment if they were going off last night's game. He was safe as houses under the high ball and scored two great tries. TPJ destroyed us last night and under Wayne there is a good chance he could do it consistently . No one really knows, but him at his best compared to other middles we're said to be chasing is chalk and cheese.

Personally I think Shaq can play the TPJ role for us - he probably can’t get to the same level but value for money I think he is a better option.
Coming off the bench and providing us with some second phase play.

Personally I think Shaq can play the TPJ role for us - he probably can’t get to the same level but value for money I think he is a better option.
Coming off the bench and providing us with some second phase play.
Maybe.

But I think his battles with weight and mental health have made that less likely.

Latest posts

Back