• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

John Stossel

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity...supports the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices...Racism is a relatively modern concept, arising in the European age of imperialism.

So, where's the harm in wanting to have a one-off "black out" event? Is that racist? Or is it an exclusionary event that causes no harm to white people? Obviously the latter... just like you can have a men or women only event or a Christian, Jewish or Muslim only event etc. It's not harmful and so it's not racism.

Please.
Exactly, it's not one race or ethnicity continually calling out racism even when it's not.

You can't possibly be trying that old moral equivalency argument with racism. Surely not! Wake the **** up to yourself and don't be so incredibly ignorant.
I have no idea what you are talking about, truth is truth no matter what spin people like to put on it.

"it should be their right to be racist.” Mr. Stossel also suggested the public accommodations section of the Civil Rights Act be repealed, which would allow restaurants, stores and hotels to ban customers based on skin color, religion and so on." 😡

Who should be ashamed? I think anyone who supports this anti-social muckraker should be ashamed! You know who you are!

"it should be their right to be racist.” Mr. Stossel also suggested the public accommodations section of the Civil Rights Act be repealed, which would allow restaurants, stores and hotels to ban customers based on skin color, religion and so on." 😡

Who should be ashamed? I think anyone who supports this anti-social muckraker should be ashamed! You know who you are!
Yes, I know who you are. ;)

• Overall, we rate GB News Right Biased and Questionable based on a lack of transparency with ownership and funding, numerous failed fact checks, and the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience.

GB News - Right Bias - Questionable Conservative - Torey - Libertarian - Not Credible - Reliable
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

🤣

Latest posts

Back