• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

John Stossel

It’s amazing with the enormous number of deaths to gun violence in the US that these conservative wind bags like Stossel and co can try to make out as though being woke is the biggest problem they have that they need to incessantly whine about and virtue signal about. They’ve become woke about wokism but of course, it’s also to steer attention away from the catastrophic consequences of their corruption in allowing themselves to be bought and owned by the NRA gun lobby like such greedy and weak little bitches.

Is stossel a gun lobby bitch too or did he have the scruples to do a segment on the NRA and the mass shootings epidemic?

"According to the Gun Violence Archive, as of May 31 over 17,000 people in the U.S. had died in 2023 as a result of guns"

Gun violence death toll in the US is reportedly more than double that of civilian deaths in Ukraine this year! And they’re in a bloody war with a murdering, criminally insane, psychopathic maniac!

So, yeah, let’s yet again change the subject to wokeness quick.

Last edited:
I know that the climate is warming they found it to be so in the Greenland ice core samples.

Last edited:
Do you have any evidence of that?
Read the plethora of articles I have posted that provide clear evidence of that. INCLUDING how John Fossel is a paid for whore for the Koch brothers.

It's astounding that you remain in the dark and ask such a stupid question. Blind as a bat you are. :D

OR are you also paid to come on here and repeat the same client change denial horse manure over and over? Are you yourself doing it for money?

OR are you also paid to come on here and repeat the same client change denial horse manure over and over? Are you yourself doing it for money?
No, I just know that scientists are paid to agree with the pro climate change lobby, they lose their jobs if they say otherwise.

Latest posts

Back