• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

John Stossel

Can't stand the extremely phony, condescending way he asks questions trying to act all innocent like he isn't angling at something when, of course he is all about getting the answers he wants to edit. What a sleezebag! If it weren't for over regulation, Africa would be wealthy like Europe. oh sure!

Last edited:

More BS propaganda eh? You're just addicted to lying. 🙄

Oh, was that John Stossel in there too being interviewed by Tucker Carlson when Clooney was quite rightly referring to "an epidemic of dumbf*cken idiots saying dumb f*cken things??" 🤣 I think it was. :D Ha!!!

Oh, was that John Stossel in there too being interviewed by Tucker Carlson when Clooney was quite rightly referring to "an epidemic of dumbf*cken idiots saying dumb f*cken things??" 🤣 I think it was. :D Ha!!!
George Clooney is a dumbf**ker himself. shrug.gif

"Analysis / Bias

Most articles reviewed minimize or deny the impacts of human-driven climate change. According to a Scientific American interview, Judith Curry admits to receiving funding from the fossil fuel industry. This article also labeled her a “climate heretic.” Further, Republicans have invited Judith Curry to testify at climate change hearings regarding alleged uncertainties regarding man-made climate change. Finally, Skeptical Science labeled Judith Curry a “Climate Misinformer.”

The website publishes blog posts by Judith Curry related to climate change, and they provide links to other sources that also promote human-influenced climate change denial, such as Watts Up With That and John Stossel, who is not even remotely a climate scientist. (🤪) The consensus of climate scientists is that climate change is human-influenced, and this site minimizes that assessment. They have also failed numerous fact-checks."

UDUMASS.

What an anus. We are all responsible for the entire planet, not just our region or our little corner. UDUMASS.
So sick of that selfish thinking - "they've got more pollution over there than us so we may as well chuck it all in the water." Of course water doesn't understand borders and just flows all round the world ... and the fish we all eat has increasing amounts of microplastics that causes more and more cancer... And love it when he says, "Oh but I like my plastic bags ... sook, sook". What a terd! Great role model. Any more great advice from the world's greatest sage?

Last edited:

Back