• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Israel Continues the Slaughter

Funny how some never seem to address the intentions of Hamas ie wiping out Israel and the slaughter last year that started this whole mess, deflect and deflect.

Not sure if you're referring to me, but I have said that I hope Hamas is wiped out.

What the Israeli's are doing now takes no account of civilian deaths and destruction. They are committing war crimes, plain and simple. Netanyahu drunk on power. Him and his cronies should be hanging from lamp posts.

I refer mainly to the aged nutjob who posted above calling people dingoes, never addresses Hamas and their agenda or crimes, i think of myself and only just right of center and im fully aware of what Israel is doing ie making it near impossible for those living in Gaza to return, but i also know that many Palestinians would gladly see every Jew slaughtered, would i like to live next to them?, no way, this is religion based, the worst sort of conflict, but you have to see the whole picture unlike the bitter nasty piece of work above who in person is most likely a coward..
Not sure if you're referring to me, but I have said that I hope Hamas is wiped out.

What the Israeli's are doing now takes no account of civilian deaths and destruction. They are committing war crimes, plain and simple. Netanyahu drunk on power. Him and his cronies should be hanging from lamp posts.

One of the fundamentals of Islam is to expel or slaughter Jews from the lands of Mohamed , no quarter given, Allah demands it and so many are prepared to deliver, so unless religion fades or disappears over the next 500 years nothing will change.

One of the fundamentals of Islam is to expel or slaughter Jews from the lands of Mohamed , no quarter given, Allah demands it and so many are prepared to deliver, so unless religion fades or disappears over the next 500 years nothing will change.
There are hardline quotes like this in both the bible and koran (and original Hamas Charter), but most reasonable people ignore this stuff and worship in peace. I means there's a bible quote; "Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock". Does that mean that no one can live in the vicinity of Christians?

Sorry but I don't accept the line that Islam is fundamentally a dangerous religion any more than Christianity or Judaism are. There are certainly hardliners in the faith that do have these views, and they are the ones who should be opposed, not ordinary civilians.

So yes the old testament has its share bad lines but to be fair Christians do not take the lines literally , and if you dont think Islam is more dangerous than Christianity you must be ignoring what is actually out there, you ever see what happened to Farkhunda?, just a rumor she had burnt a Koran turned the people into a bloodthirsty mob, i cant believe you actually said that but it doesnt surprise me..
There are hardline quotes like this in both the bible and koran (and original Hamas Charter), but most reasonable people ignore this stuff and worship in peace. I means there's a bible quote; "Blessed shall he be who takes your little ones and dashes them against the rock". Does that mean that no one can live in the vicinity of Christians?

Sorry but I don't accept the line that Islam is fundamentally a dangerous religion any more than Christianity or Judaism are. There are certainly hardliners in the faith that do have these views, and they are the ones who should be opposed, not ordinary civilians.

Last edited:
So yes the old testament has its share bad lines but to be fair Christians do not take the lines literally , and if you dont think Islam is more dangerous than Christianity you must be ignoring what is actually out there, you ever see what happened to Farkhunda?, just a rumor she had burnt a Koran turned the people into a bloodthirsty mob, i cant elieve you actually said that but it doesnt surprise me..
Of course there are some horrific examples; Isis, Hamas, etc, but you are painting an entire religion with the same brush. Take Iran for example; there is major opposition the ruling Islamic hardline. Ordinary people just want to get on with their lives in Israel and Palestine. It is the loony 10% ****ing it up for the rest.
There are Christians who take it literally, one in this very thread who believes prophesy is being fulfilled.

Not too many Christian kids attacking Imams infront of their congregations, behind their computers planning attacks or locked up in supermax for terrorism, from what I can see🤔

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson and Clive Palmer holding freedom conferences.
Enemies of democracy! be afraid!

Not too many Christian kids attacking Imams infront of their congregations, behind their computers planning attacks or locked up in supermax for terrorism, from what I can see🤔
That’s because you have a blinkered view of the world Sutts!😑
I refer mainly to the aged nutjob who posted above calling people dingoes, never addresses Hamas and their agenda or crimes, i think of myself and only just right of center and im fully aware of what Israel is doing ie making it near impossible for those living in Gaza to return, but i also know that many Palestinians would gladly see every Jew slaughtered, would i like to live next to them?, no way, this is religion based, the worst sort of conflict, but you have to see the whole picture unlike the bitter nasty piece of work above who in person is most likely a coward..
I am positive you made some offer of Beef Wellington to my good self.Death threat?
When I read your refusal to acknowledge historical fact( not your redneck Opinion) I realised what I was dealing with!The only time you talk sense is when you talk footie.
You remind me of a fascist freak whose name escapes me.
Piss off freak! Sorry dingo!Ernie Dingo good bloke!

You messaged me on the 7th sept last year to say you were 80 and ill, and yet every time an opinion is posted doesnt match yours you abuse people, its neither tough or brave to abuse people from behind a computer screen, especially at 80, if people have an opinion that differs from yours they may just be right and you wrong.
That’s because you have a blinkered view of the world Sutts!😑

I am positive you made some offer of Beef Wellington to my good self.Death threat?
When I read your refusal to acknowledge historical fact( not your redneck Opinion) I realised what I was dealing with!The only time you talk sense is when you talk footie.
You remind me of a fascist freak whose name escapes me.
Piss off freak! Sorry dingo!Ernie Dingo good bloke!

Media propaganda that pro Palestine demos are taking place in unis.
Fascist liars.
Wrong it’s pro peace demos.
Rednecks!Scumbags

Back