• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

No he is telling you how it is, did you really have to start with the name calling, look at David Bellamy, when he came out against climate change he was dropped by the BBC and shunned..
You are an idiot. :rolleyes:

No he is telling you how it is, did you really have to start with the name calling, look at David Bellamy, when he came out against climate change he was dropped by the BBC and shunned..
Look at the evidence. Bellamy has been dead half a decade and the evidence of man induced climate change has increased since then.
I'll write what I want. I have read his bullshit long enough to know that he is in fact an idiot.

You say half a decade trying to make out its a long time, its only 5 years, imagine how long you would last if as a scientist you came out saying climate change is just natural fluctuations , they would sack you in a second, like i said follow the money, thats a fact, as for calling people names i might think your a similar FW to what mega rabbitoh was but its rude to stoop to name calling.
Half a decade since he died. The clip is likelely even older. Yes, it is a long time in research terms.
No they would not be sacked for having a different view. They would just generate debate. You dont seem to have a clue how research or university institutions work.
Why dont you account for the vested interest money trail the other way? Exxon covered up what they knew about the harms of theit products on climate for decades.

Theres a big difference between calling someone an idiot to calling them a ****wit dont you think? Felking is mutual btw.
This thread was fine when it was sharks. Southy cant help injecting his religios and political nonsence, so be it.

This is going to hurt..
<iframe width="315" height="560" src="
" title="Mix de emoções em ver essa onda! 🌊" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back