• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

A good number of climate scientists do not believe in "global warming" caused by man, dismiss them i am sure you will but there is a number of highly educated scientists who say its a scam, and how many climate scientists does society need if there is in fact no climate change?, bugger all, as usual follow the money...
His opinion isn't backed up by the science. Nothing to with my opinion. I love Bellamy but he got it wrong in this case.

A good number of climate scientists do not believe in "global warming" caused by man, dismiss them i am sure you will but there is a number of highly educated scientists who say its a scam, and how many climate scientists does society need if there is in fact no climate change?, bugger all, as usual follow the money...
The vast majority back up man made climate change and the evidence increase each year. I'm not a climate scientist so I trust those who are (the majority). In any field of study you will have disagreement.

If you happen to agree with the 1-3% of climate scientist who don't agree then that is opinion. I'd ask myself how I came to that conclusion?

Last edited:
The vast majority back up man made climate change and the evidence increase each year. I'm not a climate scientist so I trust those who are (the majority). In any field of study you will have disagreement.

If you happen to agree with the 1-3% of climate scientist who don't agree then that is opinion. I'd ask myself how I came to that conclusion?
The scientists that don't fall into line with the woke/leftist climate narrative end up unemployed that's why they have 97% in agreement. ;)

Latest posts

Back