• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

Whats that you have a few rabbits?, when i was 5 or 6 my grandmother used to put a piece of bread under the clothes line and then cock and load an old air rifle for me to take pot shots at sparrows, mostly they were safe , these days an air rifle can cost 5000$ plus, this is not that far from Sydney and over 100 bunnies cleaned up..

Spearfishing should be banned.

It's cruel and sadistic. Not sure how anyone can get enjoyment from ramming a spear into another living creature.

It's like those disgusting clowns who shoot Tigers and Lions and post pics of the dead bodies on Facebook. Just twisted.

Whats that you have a few rabbits?, when i was 5 or 6 my grandmother used to put a piece of bread under the clothes line and then cock and load an old air rifle for me to take pot shots at sparrows,

How disgusting.

Spearfishing should be banned.

It's cruel and sadistic. Not sure how anyone can get enjoyment from ramming a spear into another living creature.

It's like those disgusting clowns who shoot Tigers and Lions and post pics of the dead bodies on Facebook. Just twisted.
People have gotta eat.

Why?, clearly the small farm was over run with rabbits, the other alternative was to poison or to gas, both not pleasant and both leaving the meat not fit to consume.
As for sparrows they were a real pest in Brisbane and the council at one time had a bounty on them.
How disgusting.

Why?, clearly the small farm was over run with rabbits, the other alternative was to poison or to gas, both not pleasant and both leaving the meat not fit to consume.
As for sparrows they were a real pest in Brisbane and the council at one time had a bounty on them.

Why? Because I don't see a need to kill rabbits or sparrows.

I don't believe humans have a right to decide what lives and what dies.

Do you acknowledge the damage introduced feral animals do to our country?, our farmers have to control these pests, in the late 70s early 80s {before children} i was a frequent hunter of feral pigs around Hebel and Dirranbandi, on a 3 day trip we would see over 300 and shoot around 50, the damage to crops and fencing was enormous , also some would be lamb killers, they had to be controlled as with rabbits, foxes, feral cats and goats, luckily if you dont like to hunt or fish you dont have to.
Why? Because I don't see a need to kill rabbits or sparrows.

I don't believe humans have a right to decide what lives and what dies.

Do you acknowledge the damage introduced feral animals do to our country?,

Yes.

However humans have caused a lot more damage to the environment than any animal ever has.
Maybe we should cull a few humans?

our farmers have to control these pests, in the late 70s early 80s {before children} i was a frequent hunter of feral pigs around Hebel and Dirranbandi, on a 3 day trip we would see over 300 and shoot around 50, the damage to crops and fencing was enormous , also some would be lamb killers, they had to be controlled as with rabbits, foxes, feral cats and goats,

I don't believe we have a right to decide what lives or dies for the profit of farmers.

luckily if you dont like to hunt or fish you dont have to.

I don't. I am not God so I don't have the right to decide what lives or dies.

We need to eat and that means farmers need to produce, im very sure you are not god but i do however now understand you are far more left wing than i ever imagined.
Yes.

However humans have caused a lot more damage to the environment than any animal ever has.
Maybe we should cull a few humans?

I don't believe we have a right to decide what lives or dies for the profit of farmers.

I don't. I am not God so I don't have the right to decide what lives or dies.

Back