• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Murray, Kolo and Chee Kam. Once Host is back you can shift Kolo to prop if you want. And then maybe you dream that Fletcher might play some grade in the last few weeks of the year if NSW Cup goes well.
I don’t think Host will play 80 every week I think we might see Keaon play a bit of edge again

I wonder if we have won both games whether that will change his decision?

(don't get me wrong, I don't think we're going to make the 8 and I want Jai fully rested and firing for next year)
But if we are all but down and out with injuries... SOO will still suck what is left ... WHAT A FARCE...YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!...WHEN WILL THIS END???

I don’t think Host will play 80 every week I think we might see Keaon play a bit of edge again
Totally agree as we are a bit short of backrowers. Milner would be good asban edge forward but we need him to play centre as we are short staffed there too. Cam at 13 and Keaon at prop starting. Looking for a combination between the 2. When Host takes a break Keaon plays edge. Forget that Host plays left edge and Keaon played right. Duncan rests Murrays first stint. Most important is that Murray returns for a second stint fresh and he will be a handful for any opposition. Filling the positions with all the injuries is like a tangram puzzle.

It's a real shame we're gonna be without him for the rest of the year, but this is probably the right call.

We simply cannot have another Campbell Graham type situation heading into 2025, regardless of how this year ends up. Get the surgery and get him right for next year.

All the best Jaiza.

It's a real shame we're gonna be without him for the rest of the year, but this is probably the right call.

We simply cannot have another Campbell Graham type situation heading into 2025, regardless of how this year ends up. Get the surgery and get him right for next year.

All the best Jaiza.
I agree I just hope players like Host, Havili, Shaq and Thompson are back soon.

Looks ok to me.

449463311_885165780304954_5068107586053204668_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back