• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

I honestly can't follow this "3rd+ offence" logic.

JWH was charged earlier in the year, and the NRL said it was his "2nd offence". It was his 8th in a 12 month period. The reasoning was supposedly that it was for separate charges ("non-similar" as it were in the old system).

Well, this is a contrary conduct charge. Latrell's first. The rest of his have been for Dangerous Contact.

So why is it his "3rd+ offence"???

Please, SOMEONE explain it to me.

Incorrect.

Do some fact checking buddy…

On Monday, Annesley explained why Mahoney was charged at all over the incident.

"I can make it very clear, and want to make it very clear, that in the case of Reed Mahoney, the only thing that he is answerable for, which he is now deciding whether he is going to contest or not, is what happened on the field," Annesley told media on Monday.

I honestly can't follow this "3rd+ offence" logic.

JWH was charged earlier in the year, and the NRL said it was his "2nd offence". It was his 8th in a 12 month period. The reasoning was supposedly that it was for separate charges ("non-similar" as it were in the old system).

Well, this is a contrary conduct charge. Latrell's first. The rest of his have been for Dangerous Contact.

So why is it his "3rd+ offence"???

Please, SOMEONE explain it to me.
JWH has a special customer bonus, much like a frequent flyer.
He‘s so far out of scope that they just say..’oh it’s Jared again just add it to his tab’…

Do some fact checking buddy…

On Monday, Annesley explained why Mahoney was charged at all over the incident.

"I can make it very clear, and want to make it very clear, that in the case of Reed Mahoney, the only thing that he is answerable for, which he is now deciding whether he is going to contest or not, is what happened on the field," Annesley told media on Monday.
Ahh that old politician. I'll take his word for it then. You do remember that game, right? How there was constant niggle, and Gough lost control, and both captains were warned, and then that melee started? Then the altercation in the tunnel?

Find me an example of a one-off thing last night where a player was binned and fined. For one singular event. Please.

But you know what. All his team mates left the field last night knowing that he has all their backs.
Yes and that's how it should be, but these scumbags in our judiciary system are sweating on getting him for anything they can, so he needs to keep it in check.

Simple s

1) Do NOT run in. let the refs/ bunker handle it

2) for our captain , just as dumb.
Stay down and recover, you do not have to prove our tough you are .give the bunker a chance to review it , ensure we get a penalty and maximise the chance of ten minutes in the bin.

If these players want the team to be successful , they need to play by todays rules and normal behaviour.

There are no GOLD stars for running in or getting up too quick after an illegal play.let the camera's , crowd ,replays , time to take it course.

He does need to stop and think. He was lucky. We ain't making a run this year. If he does thay in a prelim and gets suspended it's another story.

It goes both ways.

If he’s 10m away tucking his shirt in people’ll say he’s lazy and doesn’t care about his teammates.

We’ve seen it before. A player gets touched up, no one does anything, and the rhetoric is ‘that incident there is what’s wrong with our culture, no one stood up for the Captain, etc, etc.

It didn’t come back to hurt us, play on.

Last edited:
Such an odd charge. For pushing? What reasoning is there? Our game is becoming so soft, it’s hard to stay a fan in all honesty

Am I right in saying someone like Le Blanc or Christiensen is going to have to debut next week?

Looking at the side if Murray plays reps and I’m struggling to see how they fill out the pack without someone like that?

Short of getting cute with a Teaupa reshuffle.

Am I right in saying someone like Le Blanc or Christiensen is going to have to debut next week?

Looking at the side if Murray plays reps and I’m struggling to see how they fill out the pack without someone like that?

Short of getting cute with a Teaupa reshuffle.
Likely, unless as you said they pick Teaupa, move Wighton to centres and Milne to the bench. But I doubt Hornby messes with a winning spine.

Latest posts

Back