• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

It goes both ways.

If he’s 10m away tucking his shirt in people’ll say he’s lazy and doesn’t care about his teammates.

We’ve seen it before. A player gets touched up, no one does anything, and the rhetoric is ‘that incident there is what’s wrong with our culture, no one stood up for the Captain, etc, etc.

It didn’t come back to hurt us, play on.

only losers will say he's lazy if he does run in.

sure , if someone is going to score and he is not in position and tucking his shirt ....yes call him lazy then.

as for supporting team mate , sure , but it should be the players close by ......not someone running from a distance. that is the difference between smart team and dumb play

It goes both ways.

If he’s 10m away tucking his shirt in people’ll say he’s lazy and doesn’t care about his teammates.

We’ve seen it before. A player gets touched up, no one does anything, and the rhetoric is ‘that incident there is what’s wrong with our culture, no one stood up for the Captain, etc, etc.

He shouldn't be the one coming in. Let others do it. He is obviously a marked man and we need him on the field.

Am I right in saying someone like Le Blanc or Christiensen is going to have to debut next week?

Looking at the side if Murray plays reps and I’m struggling to see how they fill out the pack without someone like that?

Short of getting cute with a Teaupa reshuffle.
Jye Gray big chance of returning this week.

It goes both ways.

The days of showing you've got your teammate's back went out with the punch. What can be achieved by running in and shoving or grabbing someone other than getting marched or giving away a silly penalty now ? It's simply not worth it.

Last edited:
He shouldn't be the one coming in. Let others do it. He is obviously a marked man and we need him on the field.
I’m proud of him for running in last night the boys know they have each others backs! Still can’t believe Riki wasn’t sent them again it is Atkins we were dealing with so we shouldn’t be shocked at all.

Sorry wheelie but you’re not seriously telling us the Panthers & Storm don’t run in in a similar vein 😆😆

Penrith have deadset built their culture around shit like Latrell got binned for last night
Yes. A few weeks back we played Penrith.

Jacob Host ended up suspended for brushing against the legs of the Panthers half after attempting a charge down of a kick. Edwards came flying in with the push. 2 other Panthers in there doing the same. No Panthers binned.

Milne, dog shot someone with a cannonball tackle. They all came flying in again. No Panthers binned.

I am convinced that Mitchell is judged differently/held to different standards than other players.

He does need to stop and think. He was lucky. We ain't making a run this year. If he does thay in a prelim and gets suspended it's another story.
There was nothing in that but if the ref's are looking for the "3rd man running in" to penalise, agreed, it would be better if it was not Latrell. Also considering we are down on troops but suddenly playing a winning style of football I would not rule a line through them.....yet.

Mitchell has a target on his back….he should realise this!
Hornby too!

That charge for Trell is disgraceful
Doubling down on the pathetic small man syndrome officiating to bin him in the first place

Back