• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

Loony leftists at it again. :rolleyes:

Third assassination attempt on Trump’s life

COACHELLA, CALIFORNIA - OCTOBER 12: Republican presidential nominee, former U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at a campaign rally on October 12, 2024 in Coachella, California. With 24 days to go until election day, former President Donald Trump is detouring from swing states to hold the rally in Democratic presidential nominee, Vice President Kamala Harris' home state.   Mario Tama/Getty Images/AFP (Photo by MARIO TAMA / GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA / Getty Images via AFP)' home state.   Mario Tama/Getty Images/AFP (Photo by MARIO TAMA / GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA / Getty Images via AFP)

A man armed with guns and fake passes has been arrested near a Donald Trump rally, stopping what police say was “probably” an assassination attempt.
Accept that if you read the article "Mr Miller is believed to be a member of a right wing anti-government organisation, according to Sheriff Bianco, and was plotting to kill Mr Trump".

The last bloke was a Republican if my memory serves.

If the bloke is anti government it’s fair to say he is neither a democrat or republican🤔

As to having to register for a party over there, it’s laughable to conclude that the registration is your political belief, in a lot of cases

Last edited:
If the bloke is anti government it’s fair to say he is neither a democrat or republican🤔

As to having to register for a party over there, it’s laughable to conclude that it is your political belief in a lot of cases
I was replying to Southy who said it was the loony left. It was not. The guy was a member of a right wing organisation according to the article.

Accept that if you read the article "Mr Miller is believed to be a member of a right wing anti-government organisation, according to Sheriff Bianco, and was plotting to kill Mr Trump".

The last bloke was a Republican if my memory serves.
Yeah right,and pigs fly too.

You posted the article, maybe you should have read it first. Lunatics from the Right are the real danger.

As opposed to all the rioters, murders, looters and thugs who burnt down cities after the Trump victory in 2016

You posted the article, maybe you should have read it first. Lunatics from the Right are the real danger.
Lunatics on the left are the problem my friend, you can deny it all you want but it doesn't change the fact. ;)

Big pushback against the left in the UK and Europe.

Lunatics on the left are the problem my friend, you can deny it all you want but it doesn't change the fact. ;)

Big pushback against the left in the UK and Europe.
You are devoid of facts.

Big pushback against the Right in South America. Pendulum swings right and left.

Loony right wing at it again in the states.

A 3rd person now from the conservative side trying to kill Trump.

People who have obvious mental deficiencies are trying to somehow blame the "left wing" for what a right wing person tried to do.

Back