• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Buzz Has A Message For The Pride

Nelson will play middle off bench. Blore will start second row.
I wouldn’t be certain of that

Bellamy has shown previously he’s happy to play NAS on an edge if he thinks he has his middles covered

His prop rotation will more than likely be Stef, King, Welch and Kami with the big Lazurus also in the mix

His two locks will be Leiero and McDonald

NAS gives him a big destructive ball runner on an edge to trample halfbacks

At least that’s how I see it

Well, I'll tip Schuster to have a stellar season under Bennett . He'll end up as a starting edge and Keon or Jai will move to prop. We will have a pack that can match it with the rest. I also think we'll have a pretty impressive bench.
me too ,, has a lot to prove

Melbourne’s pack next year will be the new benchmark JFH is a massive loss for Penrith

Storms starting pack in 2025

8. Stefano ( will be in the top 3 props in the game after an offseason with Bellamy )
9. Grant
10. King
11. Nelson
12. Katoa
13. Leiero
Scary to think how good Melbourne will be next year. You just know he will get Stefano to be the player he was destined to be.

I think our biggest signings next year won’t be on the field, but off the field. We all know what Wayne can do.

Our biggest weakness this year was our fitness. So many of our players this year were playing well below their best. If Trent Elkin can get that right we will have a much better squad next year on that alone.

There will be teams that you don’t expect to drop right back and teams that were in the bottom 4 rise to make the top 8.

I think our biggest signings next year won’t be on the field, but off the field. We all know what Wayne can do.

Our biggest weakness this year was our fitness. So many of our players this year were playing well below their best. If Trent Elkin can get that right we will have a much better squad next year on that alone.

There will be teams that you don’t expect to drop right back and teams that were in the bottom 4 rise to make the top 8.
And injuries will also dictate who rises or falls.

Scary to think how good Melbourne will be next year. You just know he will get Stefano to be the player he was destined to be.

Bellamy may well do that but, despite all the hype, he has had some failures in his eff to turn players around. Not many mind you but there are a few who couldn’t cop what he demanded
Stefano is incredibly lazy with a small engine. He may be a big challenge for Bellyache

Who knows what will happen. It may be a fizzer and it may be a success. And that also depends on what you define as a fizzer.

But it's just his opinion and predictions have absolutely no impact on the actual outcome.

Who knows what will happen. It may be a fizzer and it may be a success. And that also depends on what you define as a fizzer.

But it's just his opinion and predictions have absolutely no impact on the actual outcome.

Let’s be real, It’s not going to be a fizzer.

I’d say Buzz is a brave man betting against Bennett, but it’s more likely either an axe to grind, comment for reaction, or gooseheadedness.

Depends on what the prediction is based on to weather it has merrit or not. If it is on Wayne's coaching experience and skills then it's 99% fair to say 2025 will be a success. If it's based on how much of the bottle has been consumed then probably 1%. I think Buzzes prediction of Waynes 2025 season being a "fizzer" is a bit short on merrit. But nothing is absolute. Yogi Berra states: "It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future."

Depends on what the prediction is based on to weather it has merrit or not. If it is on Wayne's coaching experience and skills then it's 99% fair to say 2025 will be a success. If it's based on how much of the bottle has been consumed then probably 1%. I think Buzzes prediction of Waynes 2025 season being a "fizzer" is a bit short on merrit. But nothing is absolute. Yogi Berra states: "It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future."
Case in point .... predict this one...
Pakistan v England 1st test.
Pakistan score 565 in first innings ... predictions abuzz...ptp...
They go on to lose early on 5th day bowled out...
The moral of the story...
Carefull trying to predict sporting outcomes 🤔😄

However, I have expressed some guarded reservations about WB.
There are many variables here and I am making a landscape comment I know...but...
Looking at other top teams and coaches, I just wonder how much they have really learned from the last 5 years of the Panthers.
I understand that this comment opens a whole can of worms..
My concern with WB is that he may continue on with the game plan and approach that was so successful for him for so long.
Bulldogs have adopted a new approach albeit with a lesser roster.
This is what I was trying to say earlier in threads...i.e. Bennett is a great motivator and more.
But, we need a new approach to how we play and all assistants and players need to buy in and stick to it with grest discipline and not just try to execute the old plan better.

However, I have expressed some guarded reservations about WB.
There are many variables here and I am making a landscape comment I know...but...
Looking at other top teams and coaches, I just wonder how much they have really learned from the last 5 years of the Panthers.
I understand that this comment opens a whole can of worms..
My concern with WB is that he may continue on with the game plan and approach that was so successful for him for so long.
Bulldogs have adopted a new approach albeit with a lesser roster.
This is what I was trying to say earlier in threads...i.e. Bennett is a great motivator and more.
But, we need a new approach to how we play and all assistants and players need to buy in and stick to it with grest discipline and not just try to execute the old plan better.
Not saying this will happen with WB in 25, but as an older person myself, I notice in general we often tend to stick with what we have done in the past.
Has to be real vigorous buy in from all coaching staff for 25++

Latest posts

Back