• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Buzz Has A Message For The Pride

The good news with our pack being smaller, not intimidators or damaging ball runners, is that our main opposition have lost just that.
JFH, JWH, Nelson etc.

The good news with our pack being smaller, not intimidators or damaging ball runners, is that our main opposition have lost just that.
JFH, JWH, Nelson etc.
Where's NAS going?

I know he's suspended for 3-4 weeks but I thought he was playing with the Storm again next year?

Where's NAS going?

I know he's suspended for 3-4 weeks but I thought he was playing with the Storm again next year?
When Storm signed Stefano there were a few reports that NAS would be looking at going to NZ Rugby. He is contracted for a few more years to the Storm but I think he will give Rugby a go after next season, thats 2026, and then play for the All Blacks. That's my guess.
With the suspension, the duration will depend on weather he goes on an end of season trip to Barli or not.

Yes agree. I would add that we will use his long kicking game out of our own half also, although we do have Trell for that too. And I post this with a stunningly high level of Chutzpah. 🤣
Hands off my chutzpah please...

When Storm signed Stefano there were a few reports that NAS would be looking at going to NZ Rugby. He is contracted for a few more years to the Storm but I think he will give Rugby a go after next season, thats 2026, and then play for the All Blacks. That's my guess.
With the suspension, the duration will depend on weather he goes on an end of season trip to Barli or not.
NAS an all black... absolutely no way ...

Melbourne’s pack next year will be the new benchmark JFH is a massive loss for Penrith

Storms starting pack in 2025

8. Stefano ( will be in the top 3 props in the game after an offseason with Bellamy )
9. Grant
10. King
11. Nelson
12. Katoa
13. Leiero

Where's NAS going?

Not yet but it wouldn’t surprise me if he moves on.Also after the suspension he’ll probably come in underdone like he did this year and minutes will be significantly reduced with the Wests prop arriving

They should donate Buzz’s brain to science…… sorry got to be something to donate.
It's pickled enough already to last for centuries, so yeah good idea.

Melbourne’s pack next year will be the new benchmark JFH is a massive loss for Penrith

Storms starting pack in 2025

8. Stefano ( will be in the top 3 props in the game after an offseason with Bellamy )
9. Grant
10. King
11. Nelson
12. Katoa
13. Leiero
Nelson will play middle off bench. Blore will start second row.

JFH, JWH, Nelson etc.

And like the Dogs, it helps on the defensive side of the game.

Defensive bumblers like later career Tom Burgess and Keppie et al concede as much ground as they make you on the other side of the ball.

Sorry. I didn't realise you were a Selector.
Strange reply Bruster.
I see hundreds of posts from many members suggesting who should be selected or not selected in many teams....
I dare say NONE of them are selectors.
NAS was dropped this year, plays very few minutes, if he ever packed into an RU scrum, would have been long ago. He is not mobile enough for flankers or lock so I'm thinking 2nd row or nothing. Learning ruck and mall and lineouts at his age
Seriously, you dont need to be a selector to see that...or do you only accept selection posts from qualified selectors ... which is it?

I cannot see any reference to him even playing Rugby which makes the thought even more ridiculous... but hey, i'm not a selector!

Strange reply Bruster.
I see hundreds of posts from many members suggesting who should be selected or not selected in many teams....
I dare say NONE of them are selectors.
NAS was dropped this year, plays very few minutes, if he ever packed into an RU scrum, would have been long ago. He is not mobile enough for flankers or lock so I'm thinking 2nd row or nothing. Learning ruck and mall and lineouts at his age
Seriously, you dont need to be a selector to see that...or do you only accept selection posts from qualified selectors ... which is it?
Perhaps it was a bit of a joke. A quick trip to Mecca's for one Happy Meal will help.

Latest posts

Back