• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Bennett, Bunnies agree terms on $3m deal

So we will have no head of football and Ello becomes recruitment manager.

Why?

Hire Sullivan or someone who knows how to recruit good talent.

Fmd
Ridiculous isn't it. Music chairs.

I read it more that the spot is being opened up for someone new that Wayne wants. Hopefully O’Sullivan.

I read it more that the spot is being opened up for someone new that Wayne wants. Hopefully O’Sullivan.
It leaves Ello in recruitment

Apart from his trip to England I haven’t really heard of him attending every junior tournament searching for the best young talent like O’Suvillian does.

And I’d be willing to wager that his ESL hit list wasn’t compiled by himself either

Submit your resume Browny. Or have you already?
Not interested in taking a pay cut

I have grown accustomed to my lifestyle and footy season is the best time of year for waves in Indonesia and holidaying in Europe

But Ello is welcome to come on here and read my advice for free. Between the recommendations of myself, Raider, Bully and Sonic he’d be much improved in his position

Or even easier sign every player you don’t rate

Unfortunately for us South's fan Brownrabbit is too busy or doesn't give a rats arse to use his considerable talents to ensure ongoing and sustainable success for the mighty Rabbitohs

Surely our high performance team should be the first people shown the door?
It’s hard to replace them mid season

I’m hoping they are the first to go in the offseason

That said I was hopeful of the same last offseason and it didn’t happen

I have grown accustomed to my lifestyle and footy season is the best time of year for waves in Indonesia and holidaying in Europe

But Ello is welcome to come on here and read my advice for free. Between the recommendations of myself, Raider, Bully and Sonic he’d be much improved in his position

Oh Lord it’s hard to be humble
When you’re perfect in every way

Incoming indo swell is looking 🔥🔥

I think I knew the answer already, but don't take up journalism for the pay cheque, kids.

It’s hard to replace them mid season

I’m hoping they are the first to go in the offseason

That said I was hopeful of the same last offseason and it didn’t happen
I would be happy to see them shown the door asap.

99% of the League world can see we arent fit to play 80 mins and its no co-incidence we have a horror injury toll (particularly Calf injuries) as a result of this.

Latest posts

Back