• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Alex Johnston

From Soouth's FB page

448319733_875376177950581_4143289041825978893_n.jpg

It's a huge achievement. Not sure if he will break the record while at souths but he deserves every achievement he gets.

The try he scored last night was trademark AJ. As soon as he caught the ball you just knew he’d score. On the other side of the field Gagai had a very similar opportunity to score …he got the ball with the line in sight and I thought it’d be a try in the corner. This isn’t a criticism of Gagai at all but I think it goes some way to understanding that AJ’s not just a lucky dude on the end of a play.

It's a huge achievement. Not sure if he will break the record while at souths but he deserves every achievement he gets.
It will be close but doable.
I'm thinking AJ will score another 6 or so tries this season to go about 197 leaving leaving 16 tries to get.
So hopefully he gets off to a good start next year. I wouldn't be surprised if, as he gets close the ball goes to him a lot more to get him over the line

It will be close but doable.
I'm thinking AJ will score another 6 or so tries this season to go about 197 leaving leaving 16 tries to get.
So hopefully he gets off to a good start next year. I wouldn't be surprised if, as he gets close the ball goes to him a lot more to get him over the line
Yeah I reckon if we get to a position in games where we’re piling on points the ball will go left more often and Cody will have AJ in mind. He needs a few doubles to get the total moving.

If he is here next year he will break it. Who knows if he will though.

Back