• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 State of Origin

State of Origin 2 game day!!! And a very big, happy Origin day to everyone.

I am sooo friggin keen for tonight! Honestly, this is one of my most anticipated Origins of all time. I've just been really looking forward to it for the past week. There's so much on the line, particularly for NSW and I can't wait to see how they respond. It's been a spicier build up to this one then recent Origins which has added to it too.

It's a huge night in the career of our very own Latrell Mitchell too, his first Origin game since 2021, a lot of talk in the media, I hope he stands up and shuts them all up.

Huge night!! Let's rip in!!

I hope Queensland win, with Trell and Cam playing well of course, but I actually think NSW win this in a high-scoring game 26-20.

Enjoy your Origin Football.

Could all the talk about Latrell saving the Blues take the focus off Crichton who I think could explode tonight!

Could all the talk about Latrell saving the Blues take the focus off Crichton who I think could explode tonight!
Definitely

I think they both will have big games ala a few years back when Trell and Turbo destroyed them

Only issue is whether Luai will get them early ball or run around in circles

Latest posts

Back