• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Adam Reynolds

I guess it's a bit of a shame how it all turned out.

No one likes to see a Souths Jr turn their back on the Bunnies, especially for a team like the Broncos.

But, it's done and he seems happy, so all good, just another Bronco to dislike now.

Also heard the rumours about JMK going to Souths but he said Souths already had a great hooker (assumes he was talking Cook, but could have been Mamo) but said we need big boppers in the middle and said the Bromwich boys should be the ones to go to us

Fantastic if true, Adam has a great footy brain and would love to see him back with us as assistant and then who knows from there.
Also said he talks with Bennett at least once a week still, and he’s been asked if he wants to assistant coach there with Bennett (in not as many words).

Also heard the rumours about JMK going to Souths but he said Souths already had a great hooker (assumes he was talking Cook, but could have been Mamo) but said we need big boppers in the middle and said the Bromwich boys should be the ones to go to us
Don’t think I’d be taking his advice if he says we should buy the Bromwich brothers. Wonderful players, but like Reyno, injuries will be a factor in the future as their best days are behind them all.

Reyno is a guest host on MMM every week in Brisbane. He’s awesome to listen to. He says Souths will go back immediately to being a premiership threat next year with Bennett
I think it's safe to say he doesn't have a high opinion of JD, considering you'd assume the head coach for 2022 would've had a big say in contract negotiations

Back