• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Adam Reynolds

Why would Adam say he talks to Wayne and he's asked Adam to help him out at south's?

Did I miss the official Wayne signing?

Serious question and not being a smart arse, but where is Reynolds? I don't pay much attention to the Broncos so not aware, but did he pick up a long term injury? Have not seemed to have heard of him for weeks.

Serious question and not being a smart arse, but where is Reynolds? I don't pay much attention to the Broncos so not aware, but did he pick up a long term injury? Have not seemed to have heard of him for weeks.
Major bi-cep injury a few games back. Still some way away of playing again.

With Adam Reynolds officially ruled out for the next three months, the Broncos have a tricky path ahead, with the loss of their skipper and halfback leaving a difficult void to fill.

Reynolds will undergo surgery for a ruptured biceps injury sustained after a tackle gone wrong in the horror loss against the Roosters, which also saw winger Jesse Arthars sidelined with a broken jaw.

While Reynolds will be hopeful of a return in Round 22, the immediate concern for coach Kevin Walters is to balance his spine, with understudy half Jock Madden, who has been out with a pectoral injury, also no certainty to be fit for this week’s game against the Eels. Josh Rogers, who made his NRL debut last year, is another half in the mix for the Broncos should Madden be unavailable.

Did the captain of the “stop bringing up Reynolds” team just revive the thread? Say it ain’t so

No, stupid childish comment regarding an honest question about the guys injury status.

If you can't tell the difference between endless comments about poor Adam and how Souths "got rid of him" page after page compared to a genuine question about his injury status then you have less brain than I thought and I can't help you.

Wonder why he didn't have immediate surgery. Seems like another let's wait and hole for the best

Back