• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Adam Reynolds

Yeah. I’d assume it would be a money thing.

Having him here as an option helps (unless they see Gray as a genuine half in waiting).

But whether that cash can be better used elsewhere in the squad, we’d need to know the cap.

I’d be suprised if they’ve signed Dodd to play reserve grade (as a plan). And Cody is the 6.

So it certainly leaves Lachie battling for a spot in the side.
I don't see Cody being re-signed beyond next season.

I don't see Cody being re-signed beyond next season.
Right now, sure.

But the middle of next year? Maybe. Who knows.

He’s gonna be the 6 next year regardless though.

And he’s on enough coin that you don’t have to scrimp on a replacement. There will be some cash to spend.

Besides, internally, Latrell is the 6 in waiting. Not Lachie.

It’s also probably about the money for Lachie.

I don’t see him getting the same coin elsewhere and he’s only got a year left.

Earn the cash, develop your game, hope you get a chance though Origin or injury to shop yourself to a rival and leave in 2026.

Cody will be 47 when it’s time to renew. Besides glimpses of decency last week against the worst side we’ve played all year, he’s been awful.

If the club re-signs him, I don’t care who the coach is - we’ve lost the plot.

Cody will be 47 when it’s time to renew. Besides glimpses of decency last week against the worst side we’ve played all year, he’s been awful.

If the club re-signs him, I don’t care who the coach is - we’ve lost the plot.
I know that supporting and playing for Souths may age you a bit, but I think 47 is a bit of an exaggeration ;)

Right now, sure.

But the middle of next year? Maybe. Who knows.

He’s gonna be the 6 next year regardless though.

And he’s on enough coin that you don’t have to scrimp on a replacement. There will be some cash to spend.

Besides, internally, Latrell is the 6 in waiting. Not Lachie.
I believe that Wayne has said that Trell will be fullback? shrug.gif

Latest posts

Back