• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Adam Reynolds

Just listened to the Broncos presser don’t usually thought I would tonight, Kevvie said he can’t argue with Alfie who said Reyno is the best signing in their history. Kevvie said Reyno opened his and the other support staff eyes around better ways to do things etc…..

Funny how many Souths fans said Reyno would flop up there and Brisbane wouldn’t go much better well they’re well placed to push for top 4 now! And yep Reyno still has it playing better with age and being the main man showing he can play any role whether it be the anchor or lead man!

Just listened to the Broncos presser don’t usually thought I would tonight, Kevvie said he can’t argue with Alfie who said Reyno is the best signing in their history. Kevvie said Reyno opened his and the other support staff eyes around better ways to do things etc…..

Funny how many Souths fans said Reyno would flop up there and Brisbane wouldn’t go much better well they’re well placed to push for top 4 now! And yep Reyno still has it playing better with age and being the main man showing he can play any role whether it be the anchor or lead man!
Here we go again..... Who do you support again ???? LOL
No one here cares how the Broncos are going ! Go Lachie Go !

Don’t be bitter and twisted give credit where it’s due he’s totally transformed the Broncos around had an enormous impact whether you like it or not.
Who cares ? He plays for the Broncos . Don't you get it ?

Who cares ? He plays for the Broncos . Don't you get it ?
Doesn’t mean we still don’t want him to do well lots of Souths faithful wanted to see him still going well as we did Issac when he moved on some thing!

Just as he plays for Broncos doesn’t mean we don’t commend him on the good he’s done. Oh that’s right you’ll only dig the boot like some others too when he missed a couple of games recently to injury funny when he’s back and brains it not a peep at all out of those who can’t give credit where it’s due!

I don't know who said he would flop. I don't recall reading it. I think most said his body would not last the three years.

Reyno is killing it. Playing the dominant playmaker role is actually suiting him better. He was second, even third fiddle in our side behind Walker and Mitchell.

Recently there has been talk about trying to re-sign the rest of our spine. It seems it was a case of we couldn’t afford them all. Mitchell, Walker, Cook, Murray, Arrow all on elite money averaging 750-800,000 a season. Then we’ve got Graham, Koloamatangi, Burgess on big money…..

I think every single Rabbitoh fan wanted Reynolds to stay. Souths offered him what they could but it wasn’t enough.

The thing for me was, we didn’t even negotiate with him and I think that was low on our behalf. Reyno is certainly twisting the knife with the way he is playing. Good luck to him.

Maybe if we sneak into the finals, we end up playing against him and we can get one back over him after he brained us earlier in the year at our home ground.

Doesn’t mean we still don’t want him to do well lots of Souths faithful wanted to see him still going well as we did Issac when he moved on some thing!

Just as he plays for Broncos doesn’t mean we don’t commend him on the good he’s done. Oh that’s right you’ll only dig the boot like some others too when he missed a couple of games recently to injury funny when he’s back and brains it not a peep at all out of those who can’t give credit where it’s due!
Yeah nah, most Souths fans don't give a toss how he goes.

This is because he's not a Souths player and has nothing to do with Souths.
The Broncos are a team traditionally hated by Souths fans as they stand for everything we are not.
Reynolds is the Captain of a much disliked team, he rejected Souths to go to such a team.

Most Souths fans would poke their own eyes out with a fork before they'd watch a Broncos presser.

Most Souths fans are posting about how excited they are that we can retain Cook, Cody, Latts and Ilias due to how we have managed the cap. We understand that you would have rather re-signed Reynolds your man crush for 5 years and let all of our spine go, but you'll be hard pressed to find anyone who will agree.

Also, don't jump too far ahead on this one, there is a long time to go till the end of his contract.

I’ll say this once cause honestly I feel like you are a 12 y.o kid. But 2 things can be true. Is he playing well, absolutely he is but this year wasn’t the doubt hence why we wanted to keep him around for this year. But to just act like he has no injury concerns is also very naive. He’s missed quite a few games already and is currently playing through pain killing injections week to week. So the club had every reason to be cautious on offering a long term deal. Can we honestly move on from this now. Given how bad we have been this year and the injuries we have had, we win tomorrow and we’re two points from 4th with a rookie halfback who you claim to support

I’ll say this once cause honestly I feel like you are a 12 y.o kid. But 2 things can be true. Is he playing well, absolutely he is but this year wasn’t the doubt hence why we wanted to keep him around for this year. But to just act like he has no injury concerns is also very naive. He’s missed quite a few games already and is currently playing through pain killing injections week to week. So the club had every reason to be cautious on offering a long term deal. Can we honestly move on from this now. Given how bad we have been this year and the injuries we have had, we win tomorrow and we’re two points from 4th with a rookie halfback who you claim to support
It looks to me like he's seeking attention with these posts. He knows he'll get a reaction so posts it in two different sections. I'd suggest getting a new hobby ,like knitting Broncos jumpers or something....lol

I can't be bothered giving credit to an opposition player. I'd rather be concentrating on my own team like any normal fan of the NRL does . Now do you get it ?????

Adam has a point to prove and he is playing in a team that is firing, he is playing very well and it has all worked out perfectly for him but he wouldn't be playing anywhere near as good if he had remained at souths.

Souths made their decision looking at the long term and it will take a few years before we see if they made the right decision.

Back