• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

A message from Bigbopper

I'm sorry for my late response, have had a bit of a break from the forum recently. But my god, this is not the kind of thing I expected to come on and read upon my return.

Heartbroken to hear the news, I really am. Heartbroken for you and the family too Liz, my deepest condolences. Thinking of all of you at this time and sending my love. If there's anything any of us can do to help, you know where we are.

Unfortunately, I never had the pleasure of meeting Bops but right from the moment I joined this forum, he was always one of my favourites. Seemed like such a great guy. Knew is Footy and was extremely knowledgeable, always kind and measured with his posts and he was very witty at times which I enjoyed. Just a joy to yarn to over the years and he seemed like a beautiful human being.

It might be cliche' but we really are a family on here. A lot of us might not know each other and a lot of us might not ever have met, yet we are connected but our same love of the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs and talking about that every day. Bops was one of the biggest parts of that family.

There's no doubt the Pride is not going to be the same without him and he will certainly be missed.

RIP Bops, you are a legend. β€οΈπŸ’š

Walked to D'feet MND today in honour of my father in law and big bopper! Proud of everyone's effort today, wet weather didn't dampen anyones spirits and plenty of money was raised to help fight this terrible disease πŸ’™πŸ’™β™₯οΈπŸ’š

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1699145225325~2.jpg
    FB_IMG_1699145225325~2.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 27
Well done PaulB.
Our local CWA branch is raising awareness, and funds, for this insidious disease.
There are quite a few cases in the Gunnedah area.
We’re hoping the State Office will take it on as next year’s medical research topic.

Wow, just wow! It saddens me deeply to read of the passing of Bopper. RIP fella and condolences to his family.

R.I.P Bigbopper condolences to your family, a true Gentlemen and great souths man.

Back