• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 State of Origin

I have no problem with seeing what it’s all about. Shows up fine for me.

Look, I'm no scientist or anything, but I think I can deduce from what he posted that it's possibly about Bradman Best passing his fitness test on his injured hamstring.

Juat a wild stab in the darque though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714_110301_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714_110301_Chrome.jpg
    710.2 KB · Views: 8
Darque trying to view links

Attachments

• IMG_0743.jpeg
    IMG_0743.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
I have no problem with seeing what it’s all about. Shows up fine for me.

It's now showing as a news header, which is fine.
Initially it was just a link.

Point still stands, for the ones that stay as a text link is it that hard to just type "news on Trell" for example?

It's now showing as a news header, which is fine.
Initially it was just a link.

Point still stands, for the ones that stay as a text link is it that hard to just type "news on Trell" for example?

on my iPad it appears as a link but after a significant delay it then opens partially to display some content.

I must admit i find it a tad frustrating when I click on it I quite often end up shutting it down straight away when I see I have no interest in the topic

Origin decider eve!! Feels like Christmas eve!

Final day of this year's circus is finally upon us.

The media can talk about it for another week or so and then can we please stfu about it hahaha.

Really, never understood the term "familiarity breeds contempt" more than I have this year such is the blanket sporting news cycle there is with SEN, BSB, TV, news papers and the internet.

"Yeah so we can report that Liam Martin went to the lavatory at about 11.32am this morning, he was in there for a strange amount of time, not really long enough you'd suggest for a number 2, but if it were merely a urination, he must have a brilliant NSW bladder"

Last edited:
Final day of this year's circus is finally upon us.

The media can talk about it for another week or so and then can we please stfu about it hahaha.

Really, never understood the term "familiarity breeds contempt" more than I have this year such is the blanket sporting news cycle there is with SEN, BSB, TV, news papers and the internet.

"Yeah so we can report that Liam Martin went to the lavatory at about 11.32am this morning, he was in there for a strange amount of time, not really long enough you'd suggest for a number 2, but if it were merely a urination, he must have a brilliant NSW bladder"
It's funny I thought this year was a little more subdued than previous years (the media hype cycle I mean).

I too am glad this is over for another year, and I hope that NSW win tonight.

More hope than actuality though. Qld are almost unbeatable at home.

Latest posts

Back