• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Pathways Sides

Is Dion injured?

Disappointed to see Jye at fullback and not in the halves, hopefully he's not getting the Taaffe treatment
He seems to be as he pulled out of the Shield.

I wonder if there is method to their madness in regards to Jye for now. Have him at the back popping up both sides of the field keeping him out of the front line. Also perhaps putting him in a position to be a genuine 14.

It’s about improving his running game & gaining confidence playing against men.

He seems to be as he pulled out of the Shield.

I wonder if there is method to their madness in regards to Jye for now. Have him at the back popping up both sides of the field keeping him out of the front line. Also perhaps putting him in a position to be a genuine 14.
I have zero problem with him doing some development at 1.

I also don’t see why anyone would pigeon hole him as a 6 at this point.

Unlike Taafe, he has genuine explosive x-factor. Despite looking like a future half, it’s not out of the question he does play some 1. Or as you suggest, provides genuine utility value as a 14.

He also has that versatility that Dion and Hawkins don’t. So 1 makes sense right now.

NSW Cup starting on the NSWRL App in 15 or so. Figure it’s worth watching given the guys taking part.

Gray, Te Hau, Burns, Christensen, Milne, Hawkins, Shaq, Pistol, Chee Kam and Duncan.

Should be a good watch hopefully.

We are currently up 16-8 in Flegg over Manly.

NSW Cup starting on the NSWRL App in 15 or so. Figure it’s worth watching given the guys taking part.

Gray, Te Hau, Burns, Christensen, Milne, Hawkins, Shaq, Pistol, Chee Kam and Duncan.

Should be a good watch hopefully.
Don’t think it will kick off at 3pm - flegg still has 20 mins to go

Looks like we had a big win in Harold Matts

38-16

Ball is currently up 22-0 halftime.

I want to watch this game but the NSWRL site appears to be showing Eels vs Bulldogs. What am I doing wrong?

It’s now 16-14 in Flegg with about 4 to go.

Back