• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Pathways Sides

From memory it was quite a severe hamstring tear/rupture and 12 weeks was thrown around. Did he do it around the trials from memory? That’d have him on field any week now you’d think. I guess given his age and position maybe they are playing it safe.

Don't think he played any trial games, i think he did it after the camp they went on.

Because he was like first in fitness or something during that camp and most impressive and then boom he is out injured.

Was hoping to see Mellars named.

It's like he's never going to play
Should be back round 12. He is back to running at training and a few weeks ago up at the members bar after the game he said he was looking at a round 12 return.

I just hope he goes straight into NSW Cup and doesn't waste time in Flegg
I’m hoping so. But they gave LeBlanc a couple of weeks in Flegg. I wouldn’t be shocked if he was named in Flegg next week.

I’m hoping so. But they gave LeBlanc a couple of weeks in Flegg. I wouldn’t be shocked if he was named in Flegg next week.
Le Blanc is a smaller body in the middle though. Mellars is size appropriate and out wide.

So maybe a little more chance of them skipping Flegg.

Le Blanc is a smaller body in the middle though. Mellars is size appropriate and out wide.

So maybe a little more chance of them skipping Flegg.
It’s just the way we have done things over the last couple of years. Look at what we did with Karapani and even Te Hau.

It’s just the way we have done things over the last couple of years. Look at what we did with Karapani and even Te Hau.
TBF, Te Hau and Karapani went up and back because they weren’t performing at that Cup level. As opposed to being kept down.

TBF, Te Hau and Karapani went up and back because they weren’t performing at that Cup level. As opposed to being kept down.
Yet they both had their time in Flegg. The only reason they may throw him straight into NSW Cup is the lack of players we have available.

Back